By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thousands of PS3 games stolen in heist

lol will this help to increase ps3 software sale??

Around the Network
perpride said:
Wow, that is harsh. WTF are these thieves going to do with 16,000 copies of Brothers In Arms?

Sell.

LPNA said:
lol will this help to increase ps3 software sale??

they weren't sold at retail, so no.

So that means PS3 fans can use the same excuse Wii and 360 fans have been using for the past year?

i can see it now,

EB GAMES EMPLOYEE--yes sir we can take games in for cash but they have to be used......yes we can take multiple copies of games.......you want to trade 16,000 copies of a game....let me get my manager i will have to ask him

Around the Network

I wonder how many new shrink-wrapped copies they can trade in at one time at Gamestop?

I have a confession to make it was me!!

Me and my team of loyal sony soldiers ambushed the van, my roof sniper djmeister took out the driver and the police man. We were expecting to find Resistance 2 copies but sadly we found brother in arms.

we only just made it out unfortunately one of my soldiers was left behind in the raid, his name is obieslut.

I dedicate those 16,000 copies of brother in arms to obieslut!

we will be using those 16,000 copies of brother in arms to get djmeister a wel deserved ps3, lol

WiiStation360 said:
I wonder how many new shrink-wrapped copies they can trade in at one time at Gamestop?

mesoteto said:
i can see it now,

EB GAMES EMPLOYEE--yes sir we can take games in for cash but they have to be used......yes we can take multiple copies of games.......you want to trade 16,000 copies of a game....let me get my manager i will have to ask him

there are no eb games or gamestops in the uk.

But, but, but......TEH PS3 HAZ N0 GAM3Z!!!!

Xen said:
perpride said:
Wow, that is harsh. WTF are these thieves going to do with 16,000 copies of Brothers In Arms?

Sell.

How easy is it to get rid of 16,000 copies of a video game without getting caught.