By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony would make game similar to Super Smash Bros ,who would you pick?

perpride said:
Is it just me, or would this game absolutely destroy SSB. A fullout 4 on 4 bout between Nariko, Kratos, Cloud Strife, Tifa, Nathan Hale, Solid Snake, Dante and Jin Kazama.

With theprof00's list (that's the one I like best, very diverse mix a characters) it could have a shot at beating it, maybe... but destroying it that I don't think so, it's hard to destroy a game with 7 millions in sales.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Actually,the GBA crash is old & was a good game,not a 2nd hand port.The game would sell,after what namco did with soul calibur 2's console exclusive characters,I thought they would expanciate on that in 3 by adding even more console exclusive characters but 3 was only on PS2.The game would definitely be good but can never match smash bros legs.That's cuz most of the best characters are not suited for the kind of cartoony madness dat makes smash so addictive.They're more suited for tekken/soul calibur type of fights.Maybe with dead or alive style tags.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

tolu did you see my list? mostly cartoon characters

Simulacrum said:
dib8rman said:
This isn't a happy place is it?

I have hot feet but I'm gonna do some skating on the ice.

The OP's question is basically; "Would Super Smash Bro's Brawl sell on the PS3 with Sony characters." That goes back to the old question of "Would Nintendo products sell if they went the way of Sega (software only)." But staying on track, my point of view on a game like that and it's effects: Well firstly the third parties have made it clear (The big ones) that for the majority they would of loved if their characters had appeared in Brawl but it was mostly a Nintendo decision not to ask. So I see a Sony version of the game as ethically annoying as it would be to me being very succesful as far as acquiring a recognizable line-up. 3rd party support or not.

As far as the meta-game goes, and it's effect on business... the game would sell but knowing Sony they would add elements that appeal to their core demographic making the game "better" than Smash Bro's Brawl, it's what they have always done with their stolen ideas. ^_^

How stupid can human be???

Context please. =.=

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

well theres certainly a lot of chars, how about parappa and sunny funny

on topic, i would never buy a smash bros clone or smash bros itself if sony made one.

i simply cannot see what people like about that kind of beat um up.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Jak, Kratos, Girl From Heavenly Sword, SackBoy, Cole [inFamous]

4 ≈ One

they haveeeeeeeeeee its called dissidia :)

Yea Soure

I MEAN YEA SURE

JAK
SACK BOY
SACK GIRL
RATCHET
CLANK
CLOUD (WHO IS THAT ANY WAY)(SONY WII GAMER HERE)
SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG

THEY COULD MAKE A FIGHTING GAME STARING

KRAOS
NARIKO
DANTE AND HIE BROUTHER IF POSISBLE
MAYBE SPAWNU KNOA THE CAN THINK THEY'VE GOT BRAINS

Sony franchises only, no 3rd parties, plenty to choose from:

Nathan Hale
Chimera
Nathan Drake
SOCOM marines
Captain Qwark
Ratchet and Clank (they are a duo)
Jak and Daxter (same as above)
Sly Cooper
Gabe Logan
Cole (from Infamous)
Nariko
Kratos
HSG characters (don't even know if they have names)
Max (from Dark Cloud)
Buzz (I think that's his name too)
Ape Escape monkey (don't know the name)
The Getaway character
Wanda/Ico
Hellghast
Rico or another character from Killzone
Rau Utu from Mark of Kri
SackBoy (and girl)

I'm sure there are some others I'm forgetting.