By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gamecube controller question

Hey guys,

I have a gba player for my gamecube and I really don't like the d-pad on the gamecube controller.  Is there any way for me to play gba games on gamecube with a controller other than the gamecube controller?

Thanks.

Around the Network

You could always try a third party controller with a D-pad that feels nice.

EDIT: What other controllers do you own? I think Play-Asia might have converters for them.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

probably, anything is possible. That said it would require a mod of some type, there isnt anything available (standard) to achieve this, nothing i've seen.

Maybe you should try a 3rd party GC controller, maybe there is one with a better d-pad.

BTW. ssucked in for the whole Hull situation :p

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

Oddly enough they make Gamecube to PS2 controller converters. Do a google search for them.

arsenal009 said:

Hey guys,

I have a gba player for my gamecube and I really don't like the d-pad on the gamecube controller.  Is there any way for me to play gba games on gamecube with a controller other than the gamecube controller?

Thanks.

have you tried a gamecube controller?

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
arsenal009 said:

Hey guys,

Thanks.

have you tried a gamecube controller?

Wut? he said he did and didn't like it.

Converters are the way to go.

Well you can always just connect your GBA or GBASP and use that as a controller.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I've got an adaptor that let's me use a PS2 controller on the Gamecube. It works fine.