By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The last game you want to play before you get hanged?

Ok you have 5h play time what game would you pick?

Me pick Mario Galaxy

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

hangman

World of Warcraft......just let me beat it before I get hanged please!

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Gun tag with real guns

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : Guns Of The Patriots

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Oblivion, I've been playing it for months and I've still never gotten around to beating it

Oh and trying to get the last 2% completed in super mario world, for some reason I can't seem to get 100% theres no more levels!

5 hours ain't enough to even play 20% of Suikoden II, so that game is a no. Let's see...
I'd probably play Portal (I've enough time to beat it), or probably Football Manager (and the 5 hours would pass very quick)

OMFG

that means I can only watch like ONE CUTSCENE of MGS4!

OH NOEZ!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

zexen_lowe said:
5 hours ain't enough to even play 20% of Suikoden II, so that game is a no. Let's see...
I'd probably play Portal (I've enough time to beat it), or probably Football Manager (and the 5 hours would pass very quick)

Good choice I might actually pick Portal myself it only took what? 2h or something too complete it, so two rounds with a brake and a snack in the middle. Perfect!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Elite beat Agents.