By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Plans To Charge Fees For MAG!!!!!!!

It's just a survey. I'm betting that the survey response was overwhelming negative towards monthly subscription fees. And the game will release without subscription fees. If it does have a subscription fee, I'll be crossing it off my "To buy" list, even though the premise does sound very promising.

Around the Network

...was anyone actually surprised by this?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Sony should begin charging for PSN. It will not be able to charge as much as MSFT does for Live (not yet), but it would help them recoup some of the losses they are taking on the PS3.

you guys are jumping to conclusion why do you think they have a survey

Somebody's gotta pay for the servers to host...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
Sony should begin charging for PSN. It will not be able to charge as much as MSFT does for Live (not yet), but it would help them recoup some of the losses they are taking on the PS3.

halo game with months of live subscription is over 200$ here

any game costs over 100$

so if they start charging for PSN i will skip the online gaming this generation and buy an xbox360

the FREE psn is the biggest advantage for the ps3 for me

:(((( this genration sucks ,, i should start considering PC gaming and support piracy

It's just a survey, nothing is confirmed yet

if these surveys show a huge portion of people saying they will not buy MAG if it has a monthly/yearly fee, do you really think they they will still include one?

I do want to at least try it for a month to see how everything flows, but my interest will decline if they're going to charge.

Well that just plain sucks.

yeah,they wouldn't charge,it was just a survey and clearly the feedback will be overwhelmingly negative.