By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Call Of Duty: World At War Pics

looks AWESOME!

Around the Network

For some reason I think it looks worse than CoD4, but might be just me >_>

i think it looks better, hope there is a demo, this is the first cod game i have been interested/had time for. i want to use a flame thrower

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

This game looks fantastic, and I'm so happy they took it back too WWII with this one.

I have no faith in this game. WWII is played out

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

WW II is hardly played out, if anything it is the major thing this gen is lacking quality WWII shooters, used to be so many, this gen so far most of them have been horrid

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

looks like COD 4 1.5 graphics.

Nice to see there is some Pacific combat in there. The original Call of Duty's were lacking in that area.

PC Gamer

WOW! that really looks alot better than cod4... especially that 4th picture... o and the water looks amazing... if this game gets an average score of 85+ on average... i wil get it

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Looks great, hopefully the Wii version won't be bad.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."