By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PURE - another good racing game no one is playing

I played the demos of both Pure and Motorstrom: Pacific Rift, and Motorstorm is just so much better.

I agree with Rainbird, for most PS3 owners, with both titles coming out within months of each other, the choice is pretty clear.

Pure probably would have benifited a great deal from a release six months earlier.

Around the Network

its true pure isnt to bad, but its more like a trick type of game with a grid/burnout kind of graphical feel to it.

you only have atv`s

the best off road racer this year is motorstorm pacifica by far

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

thought the demo was fun, but then I played the motorstorm demo and it majorly overshadows it.

The game play is very different than Motorstorm though ... (I will probably get Motorstorm also but LBP is my PS3 game for this holiday)

PURE is very SSX like, and I love SSX game play. I agree with you all though that the release timing is very bad. There are just so many games out this last few weeks and coming up next month.

SleepWaking said:
I just bought it, but is has Dutch voice over damn Disney. Seriously I'm so pissed right now.

^Can't change your setting to UK so it will be in English?  It works for PS3 though.

Around the Network

This game is really fun, graphics are good, sound is okay, gameplay is great.

8.8/10 so far. If you like Arcade-Racer, this might be your game.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Skeeuk said:
its true pure isnt to bad, but its more like a trick type of game with a grid/burnout kind of graphical feel to it.

you only have atv`s

the best off road racer this year is motorstorm pacifica by far

the best phantom racer maybe...once it comes out, we will see if it beats out PURE.

I'm playing pure, and it's awesome. I was blown away by the customization right away. The courses are great and the gameplay is awesome. This game should not be overlooked. The reviews are good for this game as well.

It doesn't have splitscreen multiplayer, so why would anyone buy the damn game?

From review :

Very very good game with a very good gameplay/sound/gfx

Very very short singleplayer + no offline multiplayer = FAILURE

(what said Chrizum)

Time to Work !