By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Will VGChartz money ever be worth something some day?

Will the VG$ ever be worth something, like how the money works at gametrailers

Would you ever be able to buy video games, consoles, accessories just from VG Chartz money?

Or is it always going to be for the prediction league

Around the Network

I don't think the money will ever be used for anything, you get tons of money for spamming and creating retarded threads where people bitch at each other.  Imagine how much spam and dumb threads we would have if the money was used for stuff.

MAybe for special VGC privelages, maybe we use them to make threads, so you have to waste money to make a thread...maybe IDK

^_^

Every $100 VGC gives you $1 in real money. That would be so cool but will never happen.

I think DB info is the best and most relastic way to get $. No work no $

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

kushal3337@wii said:
Every $100 VGC gives you $1 in real money. That would be so cool but will never happen.

Depends how gutsy you are with predictions... most of nordleads fortune was made in the prediction league.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
kushal3337@wii said:

Depends how gutsy you are with predictions... most of nordleads fortune was made in the prediction league.

i think we should donate our virtual money to less fortunate , please fund the adopt a newbie foundation everytime a member signs up donate at least a dollar day. we urge you!

but.. but.. when we could use it for something real... our e-penis will get smaller!!!! xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Xbox_Nation said:
TWRoO said:
kushal3337@wii said:

i think we should donate our virtual money to less fortunate , please fund the adopt a newbie foundation everytime a member signs up donate at least a dollar day. we urge you!

You get 1000VG$ just for signing up, and a further 50 for adding an avatar (I didn't get that because I was here before VG$)

Also shorten your sig before you get a formal warning.... read the rules. (hover over forum tab, then click forum rules)

TWRoO said:
kushal3337@wii said:

not quite true. About 1/4 of my fortune is from the prediction league. So I've made more in the prediction league than all but the 13 richest members (including myself, so 12 others) Without the prediction league I'd probably be ranked 2 right now.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

^Ah yes you are a game database admin too... forgot about that.