By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Newegg Canada

Coming soon! Yay! Anyone else happy about it? They also have a pre-lunch draw for $$$ shopping spree prices... Grand price of 5000$ and other prices of 1000, 500 and 50$. *Hopes to win 5000$, I really need a new PC*

Check it out for yourself! http://www.newegg.ca/

Around the Network

This is good news. I've seen way too many deals go by in Newegg US without me being able to take advantage of them...

NCIX is the Canadian version of Newegg. I've used NCIX for a long time and unless Newegg can CRUSH their prices, I have no reason to switch.

rendo said:
NCIX is the Canadian version of Newegg. I've used NCIX for a long time and unless Newegg can CRUSH their prices, I have no reason to switch.

NCIX doesnt do videogames tho...

Interesting news. I've been getting my stuff from tigerdirect.ca lately, but I'm glad to see some additional competition.

I was just going over the contest rules and they state:
"Each selected winner will be notified by telephone or email no later than
Wednesday October 3, 2008 at 11:59 a.m. PT and must contact Sponsor by telephone by
Friday, October 5, 2008 at 5:30 p.m. PT."
Which is odd because October 3rd is a Friday and the 5th is a Sunday.

Around the Network

Nice. Newegg is a great site with some pretty darn good deals to boot.

Tigerdirect is overpriced compared to NCIX.

disolitude said:
rendo said:

NCIX doesnt do videogames tho...

videogameplus is what I use for games, Blue Dragon is 19.99 there everywhere else is 59.99. :)

Tigerdirect is overpriced compared to anybody...

I don't know about NCIX, but if anybody could get near or beat someone's prices, it'd be newegg.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Newegg's Canadian prices will be higher than the US counterpart for a few reasons. First being added cost for shipping, second would be the value of the Canadian dollar. I can see them maybe getting around NCIX's prices but definitely not much cheaper. NCIX is THE Canadian place to buy computer goods.