By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu: New Port from Capcom and this time is......

Commando said:
Well capcom is the port king. There sure leave no uncharted waters unsailed. My nest question is How many versions and editions can we expect of this one till they release "the whole game: no we're serious this time...for now"

At any rate, If the control scheme for 5 suffers the same lapse of functionality that 4 did (in reguards to the fact you can't re-arrange the buttons so using the gun case makes sense), then I'll probably get the Gamecube version. I don't see why I even bought Wii 4 edition to be honest with you, I play it with the GC controller. The visuals are the same, so why not. If it comes out multiplatform than I'll go with Nintendo to support Mikami, though I might sin-bin it anyway just cause I still hate Capcom for that whole mess.

So for me, COOL!!! New game for my poor hungry gamecube!

Mikami "left" Capcom for Clover Studios around the time RE4 was released. After the dissolution of Clover he joined Seeds (now Platinum Games) where a few other great ex-capcom talents now lurk.

...So I suppose that by sticking with Nintendo, you will technically be able to support him. You are going to get MadWorld, aren't you? :p

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

It's on the radar. but isn't it EA. grave conflict there. .. OH No! Duffman does not know what to do!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

madworld is sega@commando

Baddman said:
madworld is sega@commando

Developed by Platinum Games

Published by Sega

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Oh wow. I must have associated that with another article I've read...

Definatly will go ON THe LIST!!!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

@Stof

I'd love to see a remake of RE2. If they put as much excellence into that as they did in the gamecube REmake, then it would be a serious contender for best survival horror game of all time.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Don´t they ever learn..
Yeah right..

Sales of RE0 Wii are 50,000, which assuming at least $20 in raw revenue per copy, is a million (assuming a low porting budget). That may not seem like much, but it's also not really enough to fund RE5, so trestes has it wrong there.

Capcom is trying to make sure they are always profitable. That's not lazy. That's business.

Ain't any of you heard of the concept of potboilers?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Re4 ist much more fun with Wii-Controls.

By the way: I hate the "Seperate Ways", the graphic of this Add-On are noticeable worse (because they are straight from the PS2-Version) and has no in-game-graphics cut-scenes. And the secrets that are uncovered let the main game be less exciting. The grenade launcher to kill the end boss is simply lying on the ground there. That's ridicolous, after playing the main game I thaught the girl brought him or got him from some secret laboratory ... but it is simply lying on the ground and ... flaw.

Re0 and Re-Remake? I don't care, another try from Capcom to make cheap cash with the Wii. I hope they have something better in production.

trestres said:
What REMake 2?? That's nonsense, who ever hinted at that?

Current Resident Evil 5 Producer Masachika Kawata said he was interested in making RE4 style remakes of RE1, 2, and 3 on the Wii back in a Jeux-France interview during 2007. (Neo-Gaf's translation)