By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I figured out why the Wii's attach rate is lower than it could be

I got like 20 games >_> plus a whole wall of VC games, I'm doing my part for sure.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Fritzl was the man who created the "yo mamma" jokes and brought humour to whole new levels of joy. Unfortunately he went too far trying to make a fool of Chuck Norris. He now awaits his death sentence in one of Austrias hidden CIA bases.
He is due to listen to the singing of canadian lumberjacks until his eyes pop out only to be later eaten by local beavers.

That should teach him not to mess with Chuck.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

I have about 15 Wii games.
To lazy to go check actual numbers.

Why are Microsoft and Sony trying to kill this industry by selling out to the hardcore?

As Rol has scientifantastically proven, they hardly buy any games!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

RolStoppable said:
Menago KF said:
Fritzl was the man who created the "yo mamma" jokes and brought humour to whole new levels of joy. Unfortunately he went too far trying to make a fool of Chuck Norris. He now awaits his death sentence in one of Austrias hidden CIA bases.
He is due to listen to the singing of canadian lumberjacks until his eyes pop out only to be later eaten by local beavers.

That should teach him not to mess with Chuck.

The vodka in Poland must be fantastic.

It is... I don´t keep up with the news that much myself... but you must have heard of that crazy guy who trapped his daughter in the basement and had children with her ???

Around the Network

Here's the kicker. Here in Poland, everyone was badmouthing the Austrains because of Fritzl. Of course it had more to do with the fact that Austria kind of kicked our asses on Euro 2012. So here we were dissing on the poor Austrians, saying that you guys are the calamity of the earth...

...and two weeks ago the news-stations informed us of two families which had the same, almost identical sitch as the Fritzl's had. I lol'd hard when this was brought up on tv.

PS i will never drink vodka again...yesterday i was celebrating my friends 28th birthday. He made me drink too much :P.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Yeah it does make sense

Uhm I have 12 games and planning to buy two more :P I am just waiting for the good ones

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If you take the average score of the wii games on metacritic, and it's obvious why the attach rate is so low. Quality matters.  That's why I only have about 40, and I'm only interested in about another dozen.

i own around 25 wii games

Pfft, concern troll is concerned.

We all know what this thread is trying to prove, that the real hardcore gamers don't buy Wii games while "Teh stoopid casuals" buy anything that has the word "game" in it. I knew by your avatar that we couldn't trust you, and this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Stop trying to prove something that only a fool would believe. That's just not the case Rol, or should we just call you T-Rol-l.