By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
i hated it because of the crappy ps2 graphics and the controls... and everytime i walked up to this evil root it would go into some cinematic shit that showed what to do to destroy it and while it was showing the root i was gettin my ass kicked by some crazy deformed demon. Not to mention driving a car and magically slamming into an imaginary wall...

The car thing I thought it was funny.

Also, about the root thing. After it happens the first time, its pretty easy to position yourself to avoid their attacks. You just have to be a good playe.....oh wait! I forgot who I was talking too.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

SAY THAT TO MY 3 AC130's IN ONE GAME AGAINST YOU IN MW2!!! xD!!

Jboy0990 said:

I LOVE YOU!!! <3

ummmmmmm......OK.

PS - You only did that for one reason - when I play objective games, I care about the objectives. I dont care at all about my k/d ratio.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Jboy0990 said:

I LOVE YOU!!! <3

ummmmmmm......OK.

PS - You only did that for one reason - when I play objective games, I care about the objectives. I dont care at all about my k/d ratio.

I was just defending my crate so you wouldn't blow it up and you gave me a 5 killstreak which got me my predator missile then 2 kills with that pred gt me my harrier strike then my harrier got 4 which brought out my AC1300 :). Then my AC130 got like 20 kills hahaha. Then i got 2 more :) so :P!!!

EDIT- Wait.... i didn't say that?!?!?!

Oh and also... I'm so close to the Uncharted 2 platty i can already see it in my collection :)

Around the Network

I am withdrawing from the trophy league, sorry, I just spend most of my time playing CoD online atm, so there is not really much point in me being in the league

Munkeh111 said:
I am withdrawing from the trophy league, sorry, I just spend most of my time playing CoD online atm, so there is not really much point in me being in the league

Thats ok, Munkeh. You dont have to keep earning trophies every week to remain.

Just keep posting here and talking about the games.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Jboy0990 said:
marciosmg said:
Jboy0990 said:

I LOVE YOU!!! <3

ummmmmmm......OK.

I am a camper!!! Kisses. Bye.

EDIT- Wait.... i didn't say that?!?!?!

Fixed.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

WHAT?!?!? I have never camped in the History of CoD thank you

marciosmg said:
Munkeh111 said:

Thats ok, Munkeh. You dont have to keep earning trophies every week to remain.

Just keep posting here and talking about the games.

The main reason is I am clearing out my friends list, down to only people that I know in real life, but I will still come in here and talk trophies occassionally