By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Munkeh111 said:
marciosmg said:
Munkeh111 said:
I am withdrawing from the trophy league, sorry, I just spend most of my time playing CoD online atm, so there is not really much point in me being in the league

Thats ok, Munkeh. You dont have to keep earning trophies every week to remain.

Just keep posting here and talking about the games.

The main reason is I am clearing out my friends list, down to only people that I know in real life, but I will still come in here and talk trophies occassionally

You elitist! How dare you get rid of me?

Oh wait! Im not on your friends list. Take them all out then

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I am withdrawing from the trophy league, sorry, I just spend most of my time playing CoD online atm, so there is not really much point in me being in the league

No need to withdraw. I play MW2 constantly but I'm still in :)

Jboy0990 said:
WHAT?!?!? I have never camped in the History of CoD thank you

You were always defending your site. That is camping.

If you werent camping you'd run around the whole map and let me plant the bomb.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I was defending. But i was also running around. I stayed on my side of the map and ran back and forth making sure no one came from either direction. And also i was controlling one of my Ac130's on YOUR side of the map :P. Maybe if you watched the killcam you would have seen me :)

Jboy0990 said:
I was defending. But i was also running around. I stayed on my side of the map and ran back and forth making sure no one came from either direction. And also i was controlling one of my Ac130's on YOUR side of the map :P. Maybe if you watched the killcam you would have seen me :)

Excuse, Excuses.

I want the AC-130

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

The Ac130 is actually easy if u get it the way i get it. Predator missile(5 kills) and try to take out 2 people to get the harrier(7 kills) and then let the harrier kill the last 4 for your Ac130. I need 1000 kills with it to get possible the best emblem in the game

Jboy0990 said:
The Ac130 is actually easy if u get it the way i get it. Predator missile(5 kills) and try to take out 2 people to get the harrier(7 kills) and then let the harrier kill the last 4 for your Ac130. I need 1000 kills with it to get possible the best emblem in the game

Which emblem? Show me a pic.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

idk how to put the pic on here... but here's the link:
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cross.gif

Goodfella said:
I gave Alone in the Dark Inferno a shot......what a piece of shit! There's no way I'm spending another second in that garbage especially with so many good games out.

Really?  I actually really enjoyed that game despite the awkward controls.  I am a huge survival horror fan though

Jboy0990 said:
idk how to put the pic on here... but here's the link:
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cross.gif

How to put an image -

[img]url of the picture[/ img]

No space between / and img

www.jamesvandermemes.com