Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tekken 6 Platinum

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:
WTB : more time to play games...

If you find some, mind letting me borrow a little? :P

Heck no.

I know have 3 unopened games ( Borderlands, R&C and Dragon Age Origins) + 2 rental games that have been at my place for 2 months...

And I'm still playing NBA2k10( mostly my player stuff with no trophy reward but I want my guy to become a basketball legend!) and have to finish U2..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:
WTB : more time to play games...

If you find some, mind letting me borrow a little? :P

Heck no.

I know have 3 unopened games ( Borderlands, R&C and Dragon Age Origins) + 2 rental games that have been at my place for 2 months...

And I'm still playing NBA2k10( mostly my player stuff with no trophy reward but I want my guy to become a basketball legend!) and have to finish U2..

Yeah, I have plenty of games in my backlog, some of which I don't think I've played more than 5 minutes.

R&C: ACiT, Borderlands, Demon's Souls, one rental from Gamefly, GTAIV, World at War, DW Gundam 2, Resistance 2, Sacred 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Disgaea 3 and Socom....which are just the trophy enabled games, since I have Valkyria Chronicles sitting on the shelf for now. I just wish I had more time to play games, like I used to...

I've played and beat 24 games on the ps lifestlye list but if a added the ones i've played at friends houses and demos then double it

Ail said:

By the way it looks like BestBuy does the same thing, it's just not advertised much.
I was surfing the reward zone site today and they have coupons to print that will reward you with 10$ giftcard for the purchase of each of the following games :
- Dragon Age Origins, MW2, AC2..

You gave to be a gamer club member for those but that membership is free as long as you are a reward zone member...

So instead of waiting a few weeks I am getting Dragon Age Origins today to grab my 10$ giftcard ( you have to purchase it the week of the release to qualify for the giftcard).

In the end I think Amazon and BestBuy match if you are members.

I get an average 10-11% cash back on every game at bestBuy with silver reward zone member + Best Buy master card + reward zone Gamer club.

Add 10$ giftcards and prices are getting pretty low...

PS : heck it looks like by getting Borderlands in my buy 2 get 1 for free deal I will get 150 extra reward zone points( 3$ or so) because they had an offer for everyone purchasing that game 

Dragon Age already has confirmed Black Friday deals for $40, and odds are it may even go cheaper.  You should have waited a couple weeks :)

But yeah, if you are a silver member, and if you stack all the discounts from the various things, you probably break about even with Amazon, but I would guess slightly more still.  That and it has seemed like Amazon has had a lot more $10 credits that Best Buy has had on games I've wanted lately.

Draven26 said:if i buy modern warfare 2 from amazon will i get it the day it releases?  or a few days later?

That depends.  You can pay for release date shipping, or get a Prime trial and get free release date shipping.  I'm getting release date shipping on AC2 thanks to my prime trial.

Looks like Toys R Us is also having a $20 gift card deal on MW2, as well as additional gift cards if you buy 1 or 2 games on a specific list (Ratchet and things are on there).  The retailers are really duking it out with their discounts lately...  I love it.

Around the Network

Darksiders trophy list (looks kind of simple)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/darksiders/trophies/

3D Dot Game Heroes trophy list (well, somewhat since a lot of secret ones)

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk//showthread.php?t=39739

well my copy of uncharted just got frisbeed out the window! only crushing to beat.... i beat it and no trophy so all that was for bullshit nothing :|

that sucks man!! that shit better not happen to me

@mattbfg
Sorry to here that and I know how you feel.

PSN ID: getrdone25