By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

And I have Modern Warfare 2!!!!!!!!

I just finished Act I on Singleplayer (not very long - took me 2h45m - on Hardened)

The game is great there. Intense action.

There is one thing though. I had to do an update that blocks trophies.

I guess IW wants people to not earn them before release day.

But if you delete the update (which I did) you can earn them. The thing is, if you do that, you cant be online on PSN when you play the game.

Since Im not touching multiplayer till Im done with SP, Im earning my trophies. lol

Ill leave Veteran for a second playthrough. lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Isn't that kinda cheating?^

Uh, how. If I got the game but didnt go online, I would be playing and earning trophies without a problem.

Im not getting trophies using glitches or something. Im simply doing something in orer to be able to earn them.

You are just jealous cause I got it first.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well no not really. Just that you'll have the trophies before anyone else... Isn't that kinda unfair to those unable to get the trophies?

No.
Jboy if you got the game early would you delay playing the game untill everyone else had it? I doubt it.

Around the Network

I dont have enough money to buy all the games I want. isnt it unfair that rich people can?

So lets say thal all rich people are cheating

www.jamesvandermemes.com

i wouldnt delay playing it, but deleting the patch to get the trophies i wouldnt do. I dont find it fair to those who cannot get the trophies.

Ah come on. Thats the same way as thinking that since I got it early that I shouldnt play because everyone else cant.

And why do you care if I earn my trophies first? This isnt a race.

This is a leaderboard for all trophies. So just earn some from other games.

Again, you are just jealous. So - lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

1. I'm not rich. In fact I have lost my car due to not havin the money
2. Actually it was a race. I wanted to be the first with the platinum. Now you'll be ahead. But ok
I guess this is what the league is turning into...

The Hannah Montana Plat and Terminator Salvation is what this league is turning into...

On a brighter note, ill smash you both 0n MW2 online