By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
fadetoone said:
FootballFan said:
How do you manage to have time for your GF aswell as 30 plats?!?!?!?

Good question.  If I didn't have a girlfriend, I might have 30 plats...

I have a wife :P

So it's possible :)

Not if you sleep 8 hours too :)

Around the Network

Fuck that Nancy robot. Tekken has the most ridiculous bosses. Theyre all 10 times as big as you with such unfair moves.

fadetoone said:
Ail said:
fadetoone said:
FootballFan said:
How do you manage to have time for your GF aswell as 30 plats?!?!?!?

Good question.  If I didn't have a girlfriend, I might have 30 plats...

I have a wife :P

So it's possible :)

Not if you sleep 8 hours too :)

Well I'm not 5 years old anymore, I don't need 8 hours of sleep :P

I do well on 6-7 hours...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@Yokimoto
I agree with and the dam bitch made me break my controller

PSN ID: getrdone25

Yokimoto said:
@Conflict_Beast

Why are you posting here if the 'trophy league = cheats'.

Umm well from my understanding, i have the right to post in which ever thread i would like to post in. All trophy leaderboards has cheaters. Even this one. Kinda funny you back up AshleyAc cuz he lost his spot in the leaderboard. And the fact u and AshleyAc seem to have the same platinums and not too long ago there was speculation that u was shring your account. hmm i wonder who you was sharing it with o.0

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network

Is Tekken 6 any good?

AFFLICTION said:
agardini51 said:
Ahh i didn't gain any trophies this week as I had 4 exams that I needed to study for and massive amounts of homework to do. Dang college. I have Uncharted 2 to finish on second play through along with 4 new games that I just got. I got Fallout 3, Ratchet and Clank:ACiT, Brutal Legend, and Demons Souls. I feel like I wont get too much playing time in in the next few months though as it is getting ominously close to finals already. Then over semester break I have to have hand surgery along with reconstructive surgery on my wrist. I have about a 20 game backlog to play and I just keep adding to it with all the new games I keep getting.

What's wrong with your hand and wrist? Is it tendonitis or arthritis or have you had an accident?

Well I have a ganglion cyst in my wrist. I have had it removed once successfully about four years ago, but it recently grew back. Then about a month ago the cyst popped inside and was swollen for about two weeks. In the time that I had the second cyst and it popping I was playing intramural football and basketball with friends and it pushed "stuff" into the actual joint that acted like sandpaper (as the doctor explained it) on the joint along with other things that happened to my wrist from playing the basketball on it. Over semester break is when I am getting the remains of the cyst taken out of my wrist and then that doctor will do an exploratory of the rest of my wrist and send his results along with the mri that I will have to have on it like a couple weeks after the surgery to the reconstructionist doctor who will then decide if I actually need to have the reconstruction surgery or not. Depending on if I need the second surgery and how quickly I will need it will probably put it on Spring Break week, which I was making plans with friends to go to Vegas. I am thinking that I might put off the second surgery if I need it because spring break was going to be like the last time that all of us would be together to party together because we are all graduating and going many different ways. On a side note Best buy shipped out my copy of Demons Souls today. 

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

OUCH!

Ail said:Well I'm not 5 years old anymore, I don't need 8 hours of sleep :P

I do well on 6-7 hours...

You know, I'm waiting for the day when I'm supposedly not going to need to sleep so much.  I thought it was supposed to happen when I got older but nada.  I sometimes only manage 6-7 hours of sleep but I if I don't have to wake up for work, I'm knocked out for a good 8-10 hours.  The scientists keep saying I should sleep 8 hours too...

Ah sleep... 7 hours usually does me good.

Should have Tekken 6 platinum by next update. Just need the gallery trophy, 2 more online for player matches and 2 other secret scenario campaign ones which shouldn't be bad after clearing the Nightmare train level!

Also came across a poll on ps3 trophies.org that allows people to rate the difficulty of platinums. This could be helpful for our ratings as well. I would probably give it a 2 out of 5 stars myself. Could be a 3 though due to Nancy the robot and all the grinding needed to clear the Nightmare train.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tekken-6/27355-platinum-difficulty-rating.html

Each game there has a sticky for a platinum difficulty poll, just scroll down the page and click on each retail title and the thread should be towards the top.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/

Wow, ninja gaiden sigma 2 is almost all a 10/10
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2/24835-platinum-difficulty-rating.html