By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Well got Trine Plat.
The game was fun but I hated the last level so much....
I hate platforming, I really do !!!!!!

Congratz. What´s the game about, any good?

The game is fun, except the last level :P

It's a 2d platform where you can switch between 3 different characters at any time each with different abilities( the wizard for example can create boxed and planks to help you pass some obstacles)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Well got Trine Plat.
The game was fun but I hated the last level so much....
I hate platforming, I really do !!!!!!

Congratz. What´s the game about, any good?

The game is fun, except the last level :P

It's a 2d platform where you can switch between 3 different characters at any time each with different abilities( the wizard for example can create boxed and planks to help you pass some obstacles)

Nice, maybe i´ll check it out when i have time

why would you choose physical media instead of digital media?

BladeOfGod said:
why would you choose physical media instead of digital media?

Why would you choose digital media over physical?  Digital can be corrupted.

@kylieDog
Ill be shock if it comes out on disk. Its less than 400MB.

Sony should start to release a Disc once a year with the top downloaded PSN games on a disc. With like the top 10 of 2009 and then release in November before the holiday rush.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network
getrdone said:
@kylieDog

Sony should start to release a Disc once a year with the top downloaded PSN games on a disc. With like the top 10 of 2009 and then release in November before the holiday rush.

It came out in europe on disc - http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=39076&region=All

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
getrdone said:
@kylieDog

It came out in europe on disc - http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=39076&region=All

What the?

I've never ever heard a single word about that and it's nowhere to be found on amazon. There is a PC version on disc, but no such thing as a PS3 version.

Rainbird said:
nordlead said:
getrdone said:
@kylieDog

What the?

I've never ever heard a single word about that and it's nowhere to be found on amazon. There is a PC version on disc, but no such thing as a PS3 version.

As far as I know it only came out in limited countries, so it may be really hard to find. You can ask oliist for more details about it as he is the one who posted the information.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I would personally just vie the edge to digital.

I prefer holding something which i think is a big advantage.

But, i have sold each game i have bought 3 times which has more than covered the costs of the games. I even made a slight profit on a few.

The people i sold the games to wouldn't have bought the game so no money would have got to Sony anyway. But a benefit to Sony is 2 out of the 3 friends i sold the PSN game to have bought DLC. Therefore Sony has recieved money they wouldn't have got.