http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dragon-ball-raging-blast/trophies/

I already beat u to that

Yeah but that was 360 achievements

Around the Network

Its the same thing

Jboy0990 said:
Its the same thing

Yeah but this is the trophy league

I started up Borderlands so I could play online with my friend and I'm actually really entertained by it. It is fairly similar to fallout (gameplay wise) without the automated targeting. There are also lots and lots of guns, but inventory is limited. Fun times so far.

Only have a few more things left to synthesize for my last ultimate weapon, then I will be done with weapons completely in Cross Edge. After that, I have 5 pieces of ultimate armor to make, then I can finish up the items checklist before moving onto a New Game+ and getting the last two items I missed on my first playthrough.

Around the Network

Kind lost the urge to get trophies when I played Terminator salvation and got a platinum in one day. (was testing the game)

Damn, Marvel Ult. All. 2 is one buggy game.

I had bosses and teammates stuck on walls and it froze my PS3 several times.

But I am getting closer and closer to the plat. Dont know if I can do it for the next update.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I'm really digging Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time. I just need to find 3 more gold bolts and clear the game on challenge mode.

For anyone new to the series interested in checking it out, the game continues the story from Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction on PS3. While its not necessary to play the first PS3 game it would provide much more understanding to the events of the sequel and some more laughs from jokes from the first. Plus you get price discounts at the weapons vendor since A Crack in Time detects the weapons you bought with a Tools of Destruction save file. Also if your playing Tools of Destruction to catch up on story there is a Ratchet & Clank PSN game too called Quest for Booty. Quest for Booty takes place immediately after the events of the first and is about 3-4 hours long.

Considering how much I loved the PS2 Ratchet & Clanks (beaten all 4 multiple times), I was sad to miss out on Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty (might try and pick them up this holiday season, though). It is truly a great series and it will be a shame if it ever ends (rumors abound saying A Crack in Time might be the last of the series or the Future series).

Since I haven't played KoF12 in like two weeks, I decided to send it back to Gamefly and continue my trophy collecting from there.

I have finally synthesized all weapons on Cross Edge and still have 4 pieces of armor left before I can move onto a NG+ and finally plat this game.