By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Bullza said:
You think thats bad i accidentally crashed a car through someones living room today because the clutch wasnt down, its not insured and my parents have to spend all there life savings for house repairment.

And you think a $250 console breaking is bad news, try going through what i did today.

Your story doesn't make sense. You crashed through a wall because the "clutch wasn't down" For that to happen you would also have to be laying on the gas and have dropped the clutch or have already been rolling. If you are moving from a stand still, then slamming on the breaks would have stopped the car and killed the engine.

oh, and is this you??

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/reply.php?thread=42917&quote=2774207

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
Your story doesn't make sense. You crashed through a wall because the "clutch wasn't down" For that to happen you would also have to be laying on the gas and have dropped the clutch or have already been rolling. If you are moving from a stand still, then slamming on the breaks would have stopped the car and killed the engine.

Good call, I'm interested to know how this really happened.

AshleyAc said:Why would you not have insurance on a car though?

Not every state (probably mostly dumb states) have laws requiring insurance.  And it sounds like Bullza is young and may not even have a license yet, regardless.  You'd think the parent's insurance would cover the damage, but maybe they didn't have any either?

fadetoone said:
nordlead said:

Not every state (probably mostly dumb states) have laws requiring insurance.  And it sounds like Bullza is young and may not even have a license yet, regardless.  You'd think the parent's insurance would cover the damage, but maybe they didn't have any either?

Aaah fair enough, I'm from the UK, over here you have to have insurance by law or you get fined and points on your license ( i think).

Anyway i got YLOD yday, but my gf's amazing and is buying me a slim as an early birthday present, fucking yes :)

No what happened is my dad asked me to press the break down because he wanted to see if the reverse light worked because he had to take it to the MOT, now i dont understand what exactly happened because i dont know anything about cars but i put my foot down and the car shot back through the neigbours fence and hit a new car.

My dads insured but because i was the 1 in the car and i dont have a license we wont be insured.

I have no idea about clutchs or handbrakes etc i just no i was on the drive 1 second and through a fence the next.

AshleyAc said:
fadetoone said:
nordlead said:

Aaah fair enough, I'm from the UK, over here you have to have insurance by law or you get fined and points on your license ( i think).

Anyway i got YLOD yday, but my gf's amazing and is buying me a slim as an early birthday present, fucking yes :)

does she have a sister? lol

Around the Network

Well sounds like you pushed down on the gas instead of the brake lol. And was your dad wanting to see the brake light or reverse light?

Draven26 said:
AshleyAc said:
fadetoone said:
nordlead said:

does she have a sister? lol

Hahaha or cousin? lmao

Oh yeah i think it was the reverse light actually.

Dragonball raging blast trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dragon-ball-raging-blast/trophies/

Tbone said:
Dragonball raging blast trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dragon-ball-raging-blast/trophies/

I already beat u to that