By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yes! I could allow you to download it off my account.

Around the Network

I was just coming on here to give my code.

I know theres loads of fans on here so try this...

TCDA-KBBA-CQCG

Hope it works!

Ail said:
Well I have no willpower.
I just saved 700$ on my car insurance by switching ( not to gecko !) so I'm going to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 Best Buy offer as soon as I leave work and probably start building up a stack a games I have no time to play ...lol.

Heh, two more games came in the mail for me today (Borderlands and Red Faction Guerilla), Ratchet and Clank comes tomorrow.  God of War Collection is preordered, and Assassin's Creed 2/New SMB Wii order will go in once I get my Amazon credit :P

And geez, how much were you paying on car insurance before?  I barely pay more than 700 bucks a year in the first place!  And I drive a V8 sports car!

Well even though i didn't want to i watched a vid and got the strange relic so plat number 9 is mine

fadetoone said:
Ail said:
Well I have no willpower.
I just saved 700$ on my car insurance by switching ( not to gecko !) so I'm going to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 Best Buy offer as soon as I leave work and probably start building up a stack a games I have no time to play ...lol.

Heh, two more games came in the mail for me today (Borderlands and Red Faction Guerilla), Ratchet and Clank comes tomorrow.  God of War Collection is preordered, and Assassin's Creed 2/New SMB Wii order will go in once I get my Amazon credit :P

And geez, how much were you paying on car insurance before?  I barely pay more than 700 bucks a year in the first place!  And I drive a V8 sports car!

I'm insuring 2 cars....

I was paying 2k and now I will be down to 1300$.

Well R&C, NBA2K10 and Borderlands are mine !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

@Ail

Have u checked the leaderboards lately for Sigma 2. U know the impossible Team mission Ultimate ninja 1, well 2 guys have beat it.

Had mates round yesterday, played Pro evo all night and now i'm thinking i might buy DJ Hero, if i do then fuck trophies for a while.

Heh, DJ Hero's trophies look like a pain in the ass (although that can be said about most rhythm games). I think there's a trophy where you need to get 5 stars on every mix on Expert, and from watching someone play through most of the mixes on Justin TV, there are a couple of really hard songs. It will be a tough plat to get, definitely.

Uncharted 2 platinum

Well i've got YLOD, fuck my life hard.