By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Ashley.

Congratz on ur platinum well done.

@HideoK

Nice, í´m getting the game tomorrow as Tekken is 1 of my favortie series

Around the Network

@marcio flashpoint is a fps BUT its ultra realistic on military actions and basically if you get shot your dead most of the time lol
once i get through my backlog of games i'v bought it will be one of the next games i buy :)

@hideok me and my mate was the same :) all about tekken, he was brilliant and when i beat him the silence that fell was scary lol yoshimitsu was my fave till they ruined him in later games :(

Well i found all 100 of the Uncharted 2 treasures but i forgot that the strangs relic isn't included in that number So as soon as i got all the treasures for a chapter i quit then went forward so i haven't searched everything Uggh don't feel like playing the game a 5th time Just hate to have to cheat on the last one :/

Thanks Hideo and matt. Tactical shooters arent really my thing so I guess Ill pass. Im guessing this game is kinda like the Brothers in Arms series.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Oh, I forgot. Hideo, for googling it you get half a cookie.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

@marciosmg
lol. Such a crumby reward. Last time I google anything for you

Rogue Warrior 360 achievement list (trophy list will probably be the same):
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/rogue-warrior/achievements/

There doesn't seem to be a concrete date for this game, but with the appearance of a achievement list, it might be coming out before the end of the year.

HideoK said:
@marciosmg
lol. Such a crumby reward. Last time I google anything for you

Well, I deserve no cookie since I should have googled it lol.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well I have no willpower.
I just saved 700$ on my car insurance by switching ( not to gecko !) so I'm going to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 Best Buy offer as soon as I leave work and probably start building up a stack a games I have no time to play ...lol.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Anyone got an exclusive mail for Gow III demo?