By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ mattbfg - i'll add you next time im on and then hopefully give you a game soon after that. If pro evo wasn't so good i'd probably be catching you and hideok up this week.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
If I can manage to get 5 1st place wins online this upcoming weekend I may be the first person in this league to platinum Dirt 2

I was within 0.07 seconds of 1st in a 8 player race. So close, yet so far

Will this be ur first platinum?

I have 666 trophies, 983 points so im rank 55th.

Tbone said:
nordlead said:
If I can manage to get 5 1st place wins online this upcoming weekend I may be the first person in this league to platinum Dirt 2

yes, unless I decide to put Prince of Persia back in and finish off the combo list, which is the only thing I have left, but no bad guys to kill So I should have 2 platinums soon.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Tbone said:
nordlead said:

yes, unless I decide to put Prince of Persia back in and finish off the combo list, which is the only thing I have left, but no bad guys to kill So I should have 2 platinums soon.

Then i say go for it and when u get ur first platinum u won´t be able to go back

Around the Network

Woot! I'll be able to take advantage of the Best Buy deal this week, and plan on picking up Ratchet & Clank, Borderlands and Demon's Souls (might have to go with Uncharted 2 if they don't have DS online).

I bought that .detuned thing on PSN earlier and literally got 100% on it in like 15 minutes. For Cross Edge, I'm down to 9 weapons left (7 of which are ultimate ones), so I should hopefully get that done by next week (tons of farming left).

I am also going to be taking advantage of the bestbuy deal. I think I am getting Ratchet & Clank, Demons Souls and Brutal Legend. I am doing it online though as Demons Souls is sold out everywhere around me and is still available online but backordered.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

HideoK said:

I'd like to play Fallout 3 GOTY, but I'm getting really hesitant after all the reports of freezing and slideshow slowdown.

@jboy
You were able to finish all of the DLC?

Yeah i finished it. I got all but one trophy. But it requires me to start over on Mothership Zeta. Its fun

Gah NGS2 in Master Ninja difficulty is so cheap.
Open a chest , turn your head away from the Tv 1 second and a bunch of ghost fish come out and BAM you are dead....

And my prefered : after finally beating a few hard encounter I reach a save point and right when I'm about to touch it, a mage magically comes from the ground and one shots me....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I did my Best Buy B2G1 earlier today as there is free shipping for online orders for whatever reason. I ended up getting 2 friends to split with me so I could save money and just get Ratchet.