By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Need two more trophies for Trine platinum. Just need to complete the game on very hard and the master ninja trophy.

Only problem is the master ninja trophy seems glitched. You have to swing forward 5 times with the thief and I've done that many times and no trophy... Anyone have any tips?

Around the Network

All i need left in Uncharted 2 is 40 treasures for plat but it might take a while since i want to find them without a guide

And does anybody know what the points to % is in gamer level 12? Because i've gotten a gold & 3 bronze trophies a total of 9 points and haven't left level 12 1%

Can't believe there aren't any flag trophies in AC2 i was expecting to search every part of the game for them like the first one but this time earn something for them lol

KylieDog said:
Urgh, Fallout 3 is unplayable where I am at now. I am getting 1 frame every 3 seconds or so. I just did 1 mission where it started like this and then faded as I moved away from camp, this mission it isn't fading though.

I suspect is related to a squad that is working with me, the first time I sent them in a totally different direction to where I went, no such option this time though.

It isn't the PS3 having memory issues because the moment I bring my pip-boy up I can navigate the menus fine and without slowdown, is only when the world is active it happens.

Point Lookout was worse for me. Froze almost everywhere

for the english footy fans out there pro evo is back stronger than ever :) plays better than fifa 10 and the trophy list isn't stupid like fifa to hurray! shock horror online is fixed and no horrible lag issues like the others versions :)
ashleyac i await your challenge :P

Around the Network
AFFLICTION said:
All i need left in Uncharted 2 is 40 treasures for plat but it might take a while since i want to find them without a guide

Ugh.  I'll probably have to use a guide.  I was being pretty thorough when I found the one in a tree early on and wondered how on earth to get it... had to find a video online that showed me I could shoot it down.  That's when it occurred to me that treasures could literally be anywhere...

mattbfg said:
for the english footy fans out there pro evo is back stronger than ever :) plays better than fifa 10 and the trophy list isn't stupid like fifa to hurray! shock horror online is fixed and no horrible lag issues like the others versions :)
ashleyac i await your challenge :P

I'd like to play Fallout 3 GOTY, but I'm getting really hesitant after all the reports of freezing and slideshow slowdown.

@jboy
You were able to finish all of the DLC?

just need 7 more treasures and 200 kills with GAU - 19 for U2 platinium.

If I can manage to get 5 1st place wins online this upcoming weekend I may be the first person in this league to platinum Dirt 2

I was within 0.07 seconds of 1st in a 8 player race. So close, yet so far

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)