By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just got my first batch of trophies in 22 days ahh i love that sound

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
JBoy any word on KZ2 yet?

Hell no

I swear gamefly is about to get on my last nerve. They say you can rent at many as you can a month but they take so long to send you something its basically a game a month

Jboy0990 said:
KylieDog said:
JBoy any word on KZ2 yet?

Hell no

I swear gamefly is about to get on my last nerve. They say you can rent at many as you can a month but they take so long to send you something its basically a game a month

Weird.

last time I sent back a game I got the next one within 2 days of sending the first back ( they sent it before they got the one I sent, they have a new stuff going on with the post office that allows them to know as soon as you send them something back).

Might be because I keep the games forever though so they may be going the extra mile to keep me happy because I'm a low hassle customer...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

marciosmg said:

IGN's Modern Warfare 2 - Spec Ops Mode Hands On

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/103/1035347p1.html

I am perfectly calm and in control of my emotions

LOL

I rent two games a month for 22.95 but the Wolverin game they sent is stuck in my old ylod ps3 and i cannot send that back yet. But even before that happened it would take them like 3 days to receive a game i sent back then another week before they sent another game... I sent back LSL on Saturday and they still haven't received it and the corporation near me is an hour away

Around the Network

Ok who´s up for some Uncharted 2 multiplayer? i need 4 people so we can own everyone

anybody want to see the Modern Warfare 2 trophies here they are.
http://www.allps3trophies.com/retail-games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-trophies.html

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Tbone said:
@Hideok

Know what u mean, first day i was on chapter 17 lol.

Ya I liked the game so much I got to chapter 23 the first day. The next day I only got to about what I would call close to the middle of chapter 25 and didn't play it yesterday or today yet to try and extend it. I think after I beat it though I am going to play though it again on hard which for me will be pretty hard since I had some problems on s few spots on normal.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

Well I ended up picking up a copy of Uncharted 2 today at Best Buy.
I am not going to open it yet though, I want to spend more time in Demon's Souls first...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Tbone said:
Ok who´s up for some Uncharted 2 multiplayer? i need 4 people so we can own everyone

Lol no1 wanted to play