By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
I rent two games a month for 22.95 but the Wolverin game they sent is stuck in my old ylod ps3 and i cannot send that back yet. But even before that happened it would take them like 3 days to receive a game i sent back then another week before they sent another game... I sent back LSL on Saturday and they still haven't received it and the corporation near me is an hour away

A friend told me that if you do the fan test on the PS3 that it will force eject (even if nothing is in the disc slot)  and that after his PS3 YLOD he did this and got his GTA disc out.  might be worth a try!

And i feel your pain with gamefly, from the time i send a game back to the time i get another game is around 18 days.  I live in Maine and the nearest return center is in Pittsburgh.  I could drive the game down myself and return in less then a days drive lol

Around the Network
Draven26 said:
Jboy0990 said:
I rent two games a month for 22.95 but the Wolverin game they sent is stuck in my old ylod ps3 and i cannot send that back yet. But even before that happened it would take them like 3 days to receive a game i sent back then another week before they sent another game... I sent back LSL on Saturday and they still haven't received it and the corporation near me is an hour away

A friend told me that if you do the fan test on the PS3 that it will force eject (even if nothing is in the disc slot)  and that after his PS3 YLOD he did this and got his GTA disc out.  might be worth a try!

And i feel your pain with gamefly, from the time i send a game back to the time i get another game is around 18 days.  I live in Maine and the nearest return center is in Pittsburgh.  I could drive the game down myself and return in less then a days drive lol

How do you do the fan test?

one trophy away from uncharted 2 platinum any advice on the 10 steel fists in a row?

never mind got it :D

Draven26 said:
Jboy0990 said:

Wow!!!! Why didn't somebody tell me this before! I have been sittin here for about 2 months with Wolverine stuck in my ylod ps3 and i could have gotten it out and platted it by just doing the stupid fan tes... i could have returned it a month ago.... -_-"

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
never mind got it :D

Congratz.

@ashleyac when i get pro 10 yeh il give ya a game :)

uncharted 2 is what we should be having from all devs for the quality and effort but one little iggle.....needed some good multiplayer trophys apart from the two it has :( lol

Man, both Demon's Souls and Uncharted 2 were sent to my earlier this week but neither arrived yesterday. Now I'm gonna have to wait till Monday to play them. I so wanted to play them over the weekend.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I just beat Wolfenstein. I still have a few trophies on singleplayer and most of multiplayer left, but I dont feel like playing it again.

SO, now, Im off to play Star Wars: TFU

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Argh... Amazon sent me a shipping notification for Uncharted 2 and Brutal Legend on Monday and it still isn't here. They are definitely doing something wacky this week... sigh...