By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

bbsin said:

Hmm.

I think Wipeout HD might be a 5 star in terms of trophy difficulty. Some of these campaign silver trophies and bronze trophies are going to be really tough. Getting 40-60 percent is going to be hard enough.

Also, playfire.com doesn't have to trophy pics for WipeoutHD yet... wtf is up wit that?

Sony needs to get their own "gamercard" website up and running.

that's actually connected to the ID so people like onyxmeth

EDIT: wow I'm so tired I didn't even finish this sentance... "can't cheat and put trophies they don't have on their card" should be at the end.

Around the Network

I am at 161 points now... I should jump a bit... but wipeout will make sure I don't jump up as far as I could =(

EDIT: Sweet... I still have 4 days of trophy grinding before the next update!

^ What have you been playing that's going to give you the big jump in points?

^ 10 trophies in buzz
5 in the japanese thing
2 in nova strike.

That's a pretty big haul of trophies for this week so far. I'm working on some of the Wipeout HD trophies.

Around the Network

psn_id: gabeish

Just wanted to voice my interest in joining. Thanks

The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything.

cowboyjebus said:
Just wanted to voice my interest in joining. Thanks

You need to post your PSN ID or PM it to the thead opener if you want it to be private.

You'll also need to request "vgchartz" on PSN as a friend.

Sooo close to completing Burnout (81%) ... but the lack of a USB cam annoys the hell outta me >:/.

Also I dont know how power park for shit D:

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Okay. Nevermind I just figured out how to Power Park... but still... that camera! URRRRGH!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.