By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

How do you get the september update for Isshio? Maybe I already got it... can you read the same thing over and over agin to get the trophies?

Around the Network

Looks nice, GJ

Next week update will be hell for u cause u know a ton of people are going to get easy trophies off of Burout Paradise so I definantly do not envy u... this is a nice thread though!

Iam curious, so u basically have to look at everyone who has vgchartz as a friend on psn and see what there current count is on trophies? if so all I have to say is WOW

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Just picked up BUZZ! and am waiting for the update to download. Can't wait to play this one.

^ their servers are down. (for me) I can't play online.

^I haven't tried online yet, but the myquizz stuff certainly works.

Around the Network
rasone77 said:

I found out why it was like their servers were down... I set my clock stuff for Japan so I can play that thing. I forgot to set it back. So I was getting an error saying "cannot connect to servers" Anyways that all sorted out when I went back to normal time.

wipeout is dope!

Hmm.

I think Wipeout HD might be a 5 star in terms of trophy difficulty. Some of these campaign silver trophies and bronze trophies are going to be really tough. Getting 40-60 percent is going to be hard enough.

Also, playfire.com doesn't have to trophy pics for WipeoutHD yet... wtf is up wit that?

Sony needs to get their own "gamercard" website up and running.

LOL MATURE said:
rasone77 said:

I found out why it was like their servers were down... I set my clock stuff for Japan so I can play that thing. I forgot to set it back. So I was getting an error saying "cannot connect to servers" Anyways that all sorted out when I went back to normal time.

I didn't have to switch the time to Japan I just had to make sure ti was correct. I was off by an hour because of the daylight savings time crap.

rasone77 said:
LOL MATURE said:
rasone77 said:

I didn't have to switch the time to Japan I just had to make sure ti was correct. I was off by an hour because of the daylight savings time crap.

eh... well I was able to connect after tinkering with the time settings.