By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

OMFG! All of the gold trophies in Wipeout are freaking tough.

Arcade Perfect (Gold) - Finish 1st on all 16 tracks in Phantom class Racebox races on Elite difficulty.

- this is probably the easiet of them all... with that being said, it's all about pure skill.... the kind of skill that takes years of experience.

Beat Zico (Gold) - Equal or beat the lap time of 30.82 seconds on Anulpha Pass (Forward), Speed Lap, Venom using the Piranha.

According to the creator, this is the most difficult trophy in the game. It's only possible to beat the time by HALF a second at best and can only be down with one perfect tactic.... which is unknown.

Zone Zues (Gold) - In Zone Mode, reach Zone 75 on any track

No need for explaination, I'm sure you guys know what must be done to earn this one.

Livery Liberation (Gold) - Unlock every ship skin in the game.

At first i thought. Hey, all I have to do is unlock the three skins on all the ships and just devote 10 hours into unlocking them all.... right? ...WRONG! it's been recently revealed that there's a forth skin for each ship, and the only way to get them is by getting a gold trophy in all of the cell for campaign.

Elite Campaign Legend (Gold) - Get gold in every cell for campaign on elite difficulty.

This is just like arcade perfect. The CPU hardly messes up and the player starts at 8th place. Vets should be able to counquer this but they've been playing Wipeout for quite some time.

Sony Liverpool Studios just pwned me. T_T

Around the Network

^ I was never a big fan of the Wipeout series so I was going to skip it anyways. The only reason I would have played it was for trophies, glad I'm skipping it now.

^ Yeah, this is actually my first try at wipeout. The game itself is beautiful, fun and the challages are very rewarding, but it's just not an "efficient" game for trophy earning.

Fortunately, I'm at 27% right now. I don't think I've ever worked so hard to get achievements or trophies in my life. If i keep getting better I **might** get 40%-50%.

Either way, I can't wait for my copy of Burnout to arrive through the mail. Then I'll actually to able to rack on a sizable amount of trophies again during a short period of time.

^ yeah Burnout Paradise is really easy to get 100%. I just got the platinum yesterday after a little over 10 hours of gameplay. Had to drive an extra 20 miles with the cars too for the 750 miles driven trophy to unlock the platinum b/c I completed everything so fast. It was a little anti-climatic... I figured I'd get the Burnout Pardise License and Platinum at the same time and be done, but instead I had to drive around doing nothing for another 20 miles. lol

Looks like Rukusa was even faster and would have had the platinum before me if he had an eye toy. Rukusa, are you going to buy one just for that trophy? I bet there will be other games to reward you for having it or have cool features like for stickers in LBP. I personally like to use it as my mic, although that new official Socom headset is a tempting replacement.

good to know that burnout trophies are easy to get. I´ll be downloading it tomorrow.

I just get the Harder Dick's Balls in PAIN. enter in my "top5 hard to get trophies" (number one is late boomer in stardust).

Since I don´t own Abusement Park, only more 2 trophies left. the gold one of 100.000.000 and the Trill (silver). but I don´t understand what I have to do :(
can someone help me?

–Requires Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo–
Trill (Silver): Get PAINful Bullseye Trophy with Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo
- For this you need to earn the PAINful Bullseye in-game Trophy with either Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo. To do this you must get 5 Bullseye in Mime Toss on PAINful difficulty. Use R1 to Reset to Launcher if it looks like your Mime won’t get a bullseye. Try to get the closest panes of glass first then the ones directly infront of you on the building.
- You can actually earn PAINful Bullseye with any other character then get a single Bullseye with Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo for the Trophy.

What exactly is "Bullseye" in the Mime Toss game???

(sorry for any error.. my English is not 100% - I´m from Brazil and speak portuguese).

Around the Network

On Trophies: >:( fuck you HideoK, fuck you. (its all cool bro, but we're still competitors) ;)

On Cam: Yeah, Im looking into it now. But Im starting to reconsider my effort into trophies, I using way too much time on this in my spare time.

I just made a pick up on this chick last night. Got her number, she's got killer thighs nice waist and a cute face. Real latino-like. My kind of type.

And all this trophy shit has gotten me outta the loop. Im kinda thinking in different a lifestyle mindset. And it made me realize Im SERIOUSLy getting unhealthy. Too much junk food and shit I shouldn't eat.

And Im outta shape. Nothing serious, but compared to what I looked like when I had the time to work I looks way below the standard I set for myself D:.

I have figure out how to balance this out. for my own good. I dont want to run out of stamina while effin' a chick.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

@ Dark Odin

To get the 1 million trophy just rack up high scores in the any downtown levels like aftermath and over time all of your high scores will add up to 1 million.

For Trill - get 5 bullseye in the mime toss on the 'painful' difficulty setting. You have to get the mime to land directly in the middle of the glass 5 times. think of it like a darts target - the center circle is the bullseye. Red text saying "bullseye (-) 5 seconds" will pop up to tell you that you got it.

@ rukusa

Yeah I hear you man. I really, really have to stop playing games I don't care about just for trophies... games like Buzz Quiz TV!, Toro, and Novastrike. If it wasn't for trophies those games would not be on my trophy card.

Good luck with the new girl that you got her number.

^ I got BUZZ mainly for the trophies but after playing it with my wife we've both found it very enjoyable. I realize it's going to take a very long time to get the platinum especially the Win 50 Sofa vs sofa trophy, but it is an eventuality even if I just play a couple games a day. So far though, I haven't played any games for trophies that I didn't end up enjoying. Although I did play Drake's fortune two more times than I would have had trophies not existed.

Thanks a lot HideoK! now I get it! tomorrow I´ll try these :)

OMFG! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just fucking BEAT ZICO! Holy SHIT, it took me a whole fucking day but I did it!

30.67! Take that Zico! LMAO!