By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

marciosmg said:
I got all medals on Predator Challenges. Some were tricky, but not hard.

Now, the combat challenges on the other hand. I have 3 medals on 2, and 2 medals on another 2.

They are freaking annoying.

I know how you feel, 'Shock and Awe' is the worst map for me, but some of the Extreme versions are just ridicolous!

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

Now, the combat challenges on the other hand. I have 3 medals on 2, and 2 medals on another 2.

I know how you feel, 'Shock and Awe' is the worst map for me, but some of the Extreme versions are just ridicolous!

Yeah. I have 2 medals on Shock and Awe. The problem is that I cant get hit to get the 5000 bonus in the end.

I once got 22500. With the 5000 and bigger combos (cause if I wasnt hit the combo wouldnt have been broken) I totally would have 30000.

The worst is doing perfect on 3 rounds and getting hit on the 4th one.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

Yeah. I have 2 medals on Shock and Awe. The problem is that I cant get hit to get the 5000 bonus in the end.

I once got 22500. With the 5000 and bigger combos (cause if I wasnt hit the combo wouldnt have been broken) I totally would have 30000.

You've been doing way better on Shock and Awe then I have then. I only got one star, because I keep restarting when I fuck up >_>

Three stars on the three others are pretty doable though, but getting the Perfect Knight bonus on the extreme maps is ridicolous...

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

You do not need the perfect knight bonus.

Just try and nail the first two rounds with a perfect freeflow combo on each and try to get a x9 variation bonus.

I would start with a instant batclaw followed by an instant batarang at one of the guys I git with a batclaw, usually having to immediatly counter hit, then jump/dodge, stun, punch x3 on different targets (the third being a critical and giving you a special), then use the X+square to grab a guy, throw him away from all other and immediatly hit R2 and triangle for a ground takedown (usually throw them far enough away to have the time for it) then some more punches/counters if needed until got another special and then do the triangle+ O grab move.

May have to mix that up slightly depending if any knife/stun rod guys, or if need counter.  Pretty much do that though and it is 5000 points for x9 variation bonus alone, never mind the freeflow combo bonus, dark knight bonus and points from the combo itself.  I think I once got 9500 in the first round alone.

I once got like 6800 on the first round.

9500? O_o. I will try but I usually get worried about losing the combo so I forget to use different moves.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

You do not need the perfect knight bonus.

Just try and nail the first two rounds with a perfect freeflow combo on each and try to get a x9 variation bonus.

I would start with a instant batclaw followed by an instant batarang at one of the guys I git with a batclaw, usually having to immediatly counter hit, then jump/dodge, stun, punch x3 on different targets (the third being a critical and giving you a special), then use the X+square to grab a guy, throw him away from all other and immediatly hit R2 and triangle for a ground takedown (usually throw them far enough away to have the time for it) then some more punches/counters if needed until got another special and then do the triangle+ O grab move.

May have to mix that up slightly depending if any knife/stun rod guys, or if need counter.  Pretty much do that though and it is 5000 points for x9 variation bonus alone, never mind the freeflow combo bonus, dark knight bonus and points from the combo itself.  I think I once got 9500 in the first round alone.

I once got like 6800 on the first round.

9500? O_o. I will try but I usually get worried about losing the combo so I forget to use different moves.

Sounds like something I need to try out!

Around the Network

@ Kylie

Ground takedowns are worth 100 points, I usually try to go for one with the last man as well. Can be hard to time right though.

Yeah, but I won't be getting my PS3 online for some time, and haven't had since late august, so I haven't even gotten the Joker maps

Nothing's wrong with it, I just moved away from home to a temporary apartment which hasn't got internet, and I'm not moving into the apartment I want until late september, and so I won't be getting my PS3 online until then.

And I'm not getting updated for the league, so I should get a nice boost once I do come online

Ugh, I'm pissed off that I apparently screwed up a bit on Cross Edge. Somehow, I missed two events in the last storyline area that yielded two items, so I won't be able to get the all items trophy on this playthrough. I really didn't want to play through another time right now, but it looks like I will (thank god for New Game+, though).

@jboy: idk lol we can get matt to singXD He messes up and gets mad and gets us in an armbar!!

When is heavy rain supposed to come out and is there a trophy list out for it yet?

Leap that wall if you're so great!!