By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

^ how on earth did you manage to avoid the 50 posts filter? Just wondering because my friend got kicked out for having 23 posts which was fair enough.

Profile views: 697
Forum posts: 30
Posts / Day: 0.04

Around the Network

Anyone up for a 1v1 on killzone2? to get those impossible ribbons of course.

PSN = vic_haste

Papero they arent impossible only the flying bot five kill ribbon and the capture and hold are tricky you should be enjoying the game then going straight for ribbons :)
If you get completely helpless with it then il help ya but its mostly persistance :) if you get the heavy then attempt melee and side arm ribbons.

Finally done killzone on easy and wernt to bad, now for elite :(

yea flying bot ribbon is practically broken, but bodyguard badge will take eons to do playing normally.

I'm doing easy(without dieing), and getting all the collectibles as i go.
Elite is next =/

PSN = vic_haste

yeah team cross medal... now i need that team dm medal

Around the Network

@Arcturus
I thought someone told me it was 25 posts?

@Mikalike: For new members, there is a 50 post minimum. A few weeks back, I began remove current members with less than 25 posts. They joined before the 50 post rule was implemented.

Keep it up papero iv gota go thru and grab the collectables before elite to :/

Yeah the flying bot is broken iv been lucky to get two kills a match with it lol though bodyguard shouldnt be diffcult... Take it is the assaination ones you mean.
Just need one more ribbon for sniper then all my combat badges achieved yay :)
Damn i got the 3% silver rank trophy hopfully il get the gold some time lol soooo close though.

For the Legendary champion trophy in street figher 4 must u do it without using continues or.

I got my 1% gold trophy for KZ2. I knew that if I got this, I could Plat this game, so KZ2 will be my next plat.