By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Can someone help me? I have finished every mission on Veteran on CoD-WaW (and have every bronze trophy) but I didnt get the gold one for beating in veteran and the platinum one (it was my last trophy to get).

I am so freaking mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Can someone help me? I have finished every mission on Veteran on CoD-WaW (and have every bronze trophy) but I didnt get the gold one for beating in veteran and the platinum one (it was my last trophy to get).

I am so freaking mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you have to do new game and choose veteran, not do the missions one by one from mission select...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I did start a new game.

Another weird thing, before I checked mission select and it said I had finished every mission on veteran.

I got out of the game, came here and then got back. Now, it says only the final mission was completed.

What the hell happened?

Oh, I hate you TREYARCH! I f@$#ucking hate you!!!

Now I have to return the game without my platinum even though I deserve it. Shit! Shit! Shit!!!!!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Tbone said:
For the Legendary champion trophy in street figher 4 must u do it without using continues or.

Oh finally a fellow SF4 player!

I just got this trophy

Look, for facing Gouken, you need to fullfil these requirements: (Assuming of course you are playing with a single round, it gets harder if you put more rounds since you got to pull off consecutive perfects, i highly suggest you do one round only. But REMEMBER, you can't change the timer)

1 Perfect

3 Ultra combo finishes

5 First attacks

No continues

The worst part of it all is getting the Perfect, but once you do it, there is a trick to avoid getting continues:

Get a second controller, and everytime you feel like you're losing, press start on the second controller, beat the "dummy" and you're back into action. Don't worry, i just did it and it won't screw your chances to fight Gouken, provided you got the above requirements

Once you get into Gouken, you can't lose neither, or it's game over.

I did it with Akuma, by the way...

Oh i missed giving trophy advice

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

marciosmg said:
I did start a new game.

Another weird thing, before I checked mission select and it said I had finished every mission on veteran.

I got out of the game, came here and then got back. Now, it says only the final mission was completed.

What the hell happened?

Oh, I hate you TREYARCH! I f@$#ucking hate you!!!

Now I have to return the game without my platinum even though I deserve it. Shit! Shit! Shit!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, i feel your pain, seriously, getting through veteran on CoDWaW is a real pain

I don't know what to do but i really wish you figure out something, anyone who goes through that campaign deserves that platinum

Around the Network

Tell me about it. I am so pissed. There were like 3 spots in the game that I spend over an hour to pass, only to have my platinum denied.

Oh, how I hate you, Treyarch! Or Sony! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

PS - Is there anyway I could message Treyarch or Sony and they would give me the trophies?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I did messaged Midway complaining how i didn't got the 100 online matches trophy on MK vs DC, though at my 114th match i got the trophy somehow

Hours later i got my answer from Midway telling basically how there wasn't nothing they could do. The answer was a bot actually, telling me about 360 things when i specified i had a ps3 u_u

So, i don't know if Treyarch will be any better, but it's worth a try, isn't it?

13th plat in the box !( ALone in the dark)
Now to decide wether I play LBP or KZ2 until Re5 comes out ....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Flow said:
Tbone said:
For the Legendary champion trophy in street figher 4 must u do it without using continues or.

Oh finally a fellow SF4 player!

I just got this trophy

Look, for facing Gouken, you need to fullfil these requirements: (Assuming of course you are playing with a single round, it gets harder if you put more rounds since you got to pull off consecutive perfects, i highly suggest you do one round only. But REMEMBER, you can't change the timer)

1 Perfect

3 Ultra combo finishes

5 First attacks

No continues

The worst part of it all is getting the Perfect, but once you do it, there is a trick to avoid getting continues:

Get a second controller, and everytime you feel like you're losing, press start on the second controller, beat the "dummy" and you're back into action. Don't worry, i just did it and it won't screw your chances to fight Gouken, provided you got the above requirements

Once you get into Gouken, you can't lose neither, or it's game over.

I did it with Akuma, by the way...

Oh i missed giving trophy advice

Thx alot for the tip.

KylieDog said:
There is a much easier way to beat Gouken on hardest difficulty.

Really how.