By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
Is every DLC map like the free DLC map that the PS3 got.

Basically just floating blocks in the sky that you manouver on/around, or are there any actual levels like the main games time trials?

Nah it's block ( well little more complex than that but yeah no actual level).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Damn, I thought that free map sucked, so boring and I realised it was more about how efficient you was rather than discovering your own shortcuts and so forth.

There are actually a fair amount of shortcuts to discover in the maps I have tried.

someone wanna squad up for on killzone2 tonight?
PSN= vic_haste
ill be online like.. right now xD

PSN = vic_haste

i just plated on buzz. close to lbp plat and very from warhawk plat but im dedicated

Only the stupid server room standing between me and Mirror's Edge platinum.
Hopefully I will conquer it tomorrow ( well that and the stupid fall you have to make in the lift that I fail half the time).

Around the Network
Ail said:
Only the stupid server room standing between me and Mirror's Edge platinum.
Hopefully I will conquer it tomorrow ( well that and the stupid fall you have to make in the lift that I fail half the time).

About that fall, if you go to the corner of the lift, looking in the same direction as the corner points, and then WALK straight ahead, you should catch the bar. I think that's how I did it.

I'll join up I'll probably 100% fallout 3 one day which will help me get a plat, and I'm already lvl 4 :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

KylieDog said:
That fall in the lift, you mean where you drop from the top of lift downwards and grab the bar right? After you grab the bar just drop down below it onto the platform that stretches across the middle of the shaft, turn around then jump forward, you'll grab the ledge right above where you would have landed and not die from the fall.

Enter area done in 5 seconds :)

Yeah I mean the first fall and I do let go of the bar afterwards and do what you said.. My issue is the jump from the lift, there rest is rather easy.

Is there another shortcut in that area I missed ?

PS : Just saw a video with a different way to take on server room, this should simplify things a lot..

Ail said:
KylieDog said:
That fall in the lift, you mean where you drop from the top of lift downwards and grab the bar right? After you grab the bar just drop down below it onto the platform that stretches across the middle of the shaft, turn around then jump forward, you'll grab the ledge right above where you would have landed and not die from the fall.

Enter area done in 5 seconds :)

Yeah I mean the first fall and I do let go of the bar afterwards and do what you said.. My issue is the jump from the lift, there rest is rather easy.

Is there another shortcut in that area I missed ?

See my post above

Concentrating on one game is a pain sometimes, especially with the timesinks that are LBP and R2. The 10,000 kills trophy is the only thing holding me back from platinum for R2 (like so many people) and I only need 3-5 trophies for LBP before I get the platinum for it, but I'm sure the Create trophy will be the last one I need for it. I'm close to the platinum for Mercenaries 2, but that will require another playthrough to capture all HVTs.