By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Kantor said:
Arcturus said:

Has anyone tried the auto-syncing card at Playfire?

Edit: They also have a leaderboard too, and it appears to be based on only the auto-syncing cards.
http://www.playfire.com/a/ps3-trophy-leaderboard

It's taking forever to load for me, I've tried it twice. They say they'll email me when it's ready

No credit card details on there, so I'm fine with it. I'm sick of manually updating.

I just got mine synced. Pretty neat.

Around the Network

^Mine's STILL updating. It's been updating for one and a half hours, still no email...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
^Mine's STILL updating. It's been updating for one and a half hours, still no email...

I signed up for it yesterday during the afternoon. lol

I'm planning to get it soon.
Still have LBP and KZ2 that I have barely touched though and still working Mirror Edge ( I swear I can't do chapter 2 speed run without doing a few stupid and very costly mistakes...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Killzone online badge trophys are a pain to get like 10 melee lol got six but just damn annoying lol
one rank to go then general yay! Then just to play single player and some how get the rank gold then im set for the badges trudge through for platinum :)

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Anyone buy the Prince of Persia Epilogue?

I'm downloading it now. Looking forward to it. I've had Bioshock sitting in wrap for 2 days now, maybe I should open that instead of buying new things :p

2 days?  My Bioshock and about 10 other games have been sitting in the wrap for months... some for even longer.  :D

Ail said:
Still have LBP and KZ2 that I have barely touched though and still working Mirror Edge ( I swear I can't do chapter 2 speed run without doing a few stupid and very costly mistakes...)

Oh yeah, the pain that is chapter 2 xP

Rainbird said:
Ail said:

I just did 11min03 secs over lunch break :(((((

Missed a stupid jump right toward the end...

Ail said:
Rainbird said:
Ail said:

If it's any comfort, I had a time in "Flight" I think (the time trial where you run up the stairs away from the police in the prologue), where I came in 1/100 of a second too late for the 3-star run, and it took me a hell of a lot of runs to actually get the 3 stars

You're lucky to have the DLC, it makes it easier to get to 50 stars, but you lose some bragging rights

Rainbird said:
Ail said:
Rainbird said:
Ail said:

If it's any comfort, I had a time in "Flight" I think (the time trial where you run up the stairs away from the police in the prologue), where I came in 1/100 of a second too late for the 3-star run, and it took me a hell of a lot of runs to actually get the 3 stars

You're lucky to have the DLC, it makes it easier to get to 50 stars, but you lose some bragging rights

Well I could work on 90 skill rating to regain those bragging rights but I think I'm going to pass on that ( 2 starring DLC is doable, 3 stars is quite insane..)