By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Flow said:
marciosmg said:
I just rented MGS 4 and Little Big Planet, so I will be getting some trophies.

Too bad MGS doesn't have trophies.

You won't regret playing it

I know. It was just the trophy addict talking. He takes over sometimes.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

woohoo! 8 warhawk medals and 258,000 points left for general.

fadetoone said:
Dark Odin said:

hehe he works selling games, video games, and this kind of stuff, so it´s natural for him to have trophies hehe

I wish I had a job this way :P

fallout 3 platinum will have to wait for me, I changed the HD of my PS3, and now I´m downloading everythinh again...

How come you didn't back up your old drive?

Error (800283F0)... for some reason the backup isn´t going to the new HD.

Dark Odin said:
fadetoone said:
Dark Odin said:

hehe he works selling games, video games, and this kind of stuff, so it´s natural for him to have trophies hehe

I wish I had a job this way :P

fallout 3 platinum will have to wait for me, I changed the HD of my PS3, and now I´m downloading everythinh again...

Lame.  Is the backup on a FAT32 partitioned drive?  Did you do anything with it between the backup and the restore attempt?

Dammit, Buzz apparently stopped counting my online wins now. I know I'm over 50 now, and still no trophy.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
Dark Odin said:
fadetoone said:

Lame.  Is the backup on a FAT32 partitioned drive?  Did you do anything with it between the backup and the restore attempt?

Yes, it´s a FAT32, but not partioned drive. anything... changed the Hds... and tried.and the error ocurried. I googled and more people had the same problem, and no solution.

BUT, I only lost some few games that I had downloaded on other acounts. despite that downloading burnout, wipeout, siren, etc is not funny, I´m glad I didn´t lost them.

_________

buzz is bugged. I have more than 20 wins and no silver trophy...

I have no new trophy, but I just feel so happy.

I am now an HDTV gamer. I no longer have to play in my crappy 14 inch SD tv.
I now have a 26 inch LCD Samsung TV.

I can finally read whats on the screen on MGS 4.

I am so freaking happy!!!!!!!

PS - I thought that my TV was 720p at the most (it said 1366x768 on the manual). But my PS3 says that my output (with an HDMI cable which I also bought) is 1080p. Am I reading wrong or is it really 1080p?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Wow I'm back hahaha
But anyways i moved up 7 places heck yeah
and thanks Flow and Conflict i worked all week for those platinums lol

Marcio. My PS3 says thats its working at 1080p. Ino that cannot be the case because its a 1080i 720p tv.

marciosmg said:
I have no new trophy, but I just feel so happy.

I am now an HDTV gamer. I no longer have to play in my crappy 14 inch SD tv.
I now have a 26 inch LCD Samsung TV.

I can finally read whats on the screen on MGS 4.

I am so freaking happy!!!!!!!

PS - I thought that my TV was 720p at the most (it said 1366x768 on the manual). But my PS3 says that my output (with an HDMI cable which I also bought) is 1080p. Am I reading wrong or is it really 1080p?

Congrats on the new TV, I upgraded myself recently as well

Anyway, about the PS3 saying different things to the TV. I used to have to move my PS3 to play it on they HDTV in the house, and when I connected it up, the PS3 said maximum output of the TV was 1080p, and said that it had set it to that. On the other hand, the TV told me it was outputting 1125i (I don't know why not just 1080i), so I would go with the TV