By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Mikalike1217 said:
Man Bioshock is an amazing game but how do you invent weapons?

In the "U-Invent" machines you can invent various kinds of ammunition, tonics and other gadgets like the automatic hack tool. Weapons, however, you get them in the course of the game, you don't invent weapons.

Here is where you will find them:

The chemical thrower will be found in Arcadia, the crossbow in Cohen's theater, the grenade launcher in Fontaine Fisheries

I highly recommend doing what i said about the wrench, it will save you ammo when you have to deal with the big daddies

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

meh only went up 1 rank this week to 52. good thing Prince of persia just came in from game fly and im hoping I can time the mail back of battle field so i can get killzone 2 ( I will press the keep it button if i get it 15 bux cheaper who hoo!)

You guys were not kidding, the grenade spam in CoD veteran is insane..
Done 5 missions so far and already annoyed with it..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Sigh... just got PoP for 360 for $30 at CC in hopes to trade it with someone for PS3 version... then come to find I could get it roughly that price on ebay/amazon in the first place...

I just rented MGS 4 and Little Big Planet, so I will be getting some trophies.

Too bad MGS doesn't have trophies.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
I just rented MGS 4 and Little Big Planet, so I will be getting some trophies.

Too bad MGS doesn't have trophies.

You won't regret playing it

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Dark Odin said:

Arcturus, my friend fdmcgames received the message from you, about the posts and etc.

Since that was me who invited him when I joined (there´s was no rules about posts and stuff), and he doesn´t know English very well and is very busy, he said that you can take him from the ranking. And maybe in some near future he enters again and start posting here ^^ thanks

*looks at fdmcgames' rank* Very busy earning trophies, right? ;)

Thanks for letting me know. If he starts posting on VGChartz, he's welcome to rejoin :)

Getting Street fighter 4 platinum will be quite hard it has really challenging trophies.

Arcturus said:
Dark Odin said:

Arcturus, my friend fdmcgames received the message from you, about the posts and etc.

Since that was me who invited him when I joined (there´s was no rules about posts and stuff), and he doesn´t know English very well and is very busy, he said that you can take him from the ranking. And maybe in some near future he enters again and start posting here ^^ thanks

Thanks for letting me know. If he starts posting on VGChartz, he's welcome to rejoin :)

hehe he works selling games, video games, and this kind of stuff, so it´s natural for him to have trophies hehe

I wish I had a job this way :P

fallout 3 platinum will have to wait for me, I changed the HD of my PS3, and now I´m downloading everythinh again...

Dark Odin said:
Arcturus said:
Dark Odin said:

hehe he works selling games, video games, and this kind of stuff, so it´s natural for him to have trophies hehe

I wish I had a job this way :P

fallout 3 platinum will have to wait for me, I changed the HD of my PS3, and now I´m downloading everythinh again...

How come you didn't back up your old drive?