By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ka-pi96 said:
Finally got plat #40 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.

Took me 122 hours and all I can say is that I really hate RNG trophies

Fun game, but I decided not to go for the plat on that one. I had a lot of games to play at the time.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Farsala said:

Fun game, but I decided not to go for the plat on that one. I had a lot of games to play at the time.

Not a bad idea. Although I was just under 100 hours for the story alone, so it's a pretty time intensive game even without the plat.

Yeah I completed the story, and the plat didn't look tooooooo hard. But I had to move on quick because Monster Hunter World just released and been playing that since.

The nightmare is finally over! Platinum #24 Assassin's Creed Syndicate is in the bag and with that, I don't want to see a horse drawn carriage or a lamp post ever again!

Korvo_Attano said:
The nightmare is finally over! Platinum #24 Assassin's Creed Syndicate is in the bag and with that, I don't want to see a horse drawn carriage or a lamp post ever again!

Well no wonder you had so much trouble... you should have focused on those little bollards that surround most everything instead of the rarer lamp posts :P

fadetoone said:
Korvo_Attano said:

Well no wonder you had so much trouble... you should have focused on those little bollards that surround most everything instead of the rarer lamp posts :P

I was hitting everything and everyone! The trouble I had started when my game was glitched the first time I was trying for the trophy and I had wasted a lot of time, so when I got back to it this time I had to start fresh and that took me a bit more since I had to replay part of the story again. But god dammit I finally did it!!

Around the Network

Platinum #25 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
It was fun replaying the game, almost exactly one year after it came out. It was a pretty easy and fast plat too.

John2290 said:
Is the league dead?

Arc said due to circumstances ,he won't be able to do the update for a while and Ghetto glamour will fill in for him so expect  some delay.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Ka-pi96 said:
Farsala said:

Yeah I completed the story, and the plat didn't look tooooooo hard. But I had to move on quick because Monster Hunter World just released and been playing that since.

The only "hard" part about the plat is the medal collector trophy since you're relying on RNG to get some of the medals. Although even without those ones there's still a lot to collect.

And hey, maybe you'll get back to it one day. If you've already done the story then it shouldn't be too much further for the plat too.

The medal collector RNG giving me no love is the reason I don't have the plat. so what am I doing now you may ask , the answer is chasing small and large Gold crowns  to plat MHW and what do I have to show for it a pitiful 7 of each.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 14 August 2018

mjk45 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The only "hard" part about the plat is the medal collector trophy since you're relying on RNG to get some of the medals. Although even without those ones there's still a lot to collect.

And hey, maybe you'll get back to it one day. If you've already done the story then it shouldn't be too much further for the plat too.

The medal collector RNG giving me no love is the reason I don't have the plat. so what am I doing now you may ask , the answer is chasing small and large Gold crowns  to plat MHW and what do I have to show for it a pitiful 7 of each.

I am trying for the MHW plat as well. Don't really care about pushing for it until I hit HR 100 though. I imagine I have much more Gold crowns than 7 since I got one of the trophies.

Farsala said:
mjk45 said:

I am trying for the MHW plat as well. Don't really care about pushing for it until I hit HR 100 though. I imagine I have much more Gold crowns than 7 since I got one of the trophies.

I have 14 crowns 7 small 7 large so I need 3 of each to get the two trophies for having ten of each gold crown that 's what you would have got, HR is 88 so  not to far from HR100 trophy , after that  I only need arena trophy and the four gold crown trophies so I'm doing the event "Effluvial opera" with it's increased Gold Crown chance, gained two small crowns out of it so far  this link shows upcoming events and what ones give increased gold crown odds among other benefits , https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Event+Quests  by the way what's your HR ranking are you nearly at 100.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 14 August 2018