By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

mjk45 said:
Farsala said:

I am trying for the MHW plat as well. Don't really care about pushing for it until I hit HR 100 though. I imagine I have much more Gold crowns than 7 since I got one of the trophies.

I have 14 crowns 7 small 7 large so I need 3 of each to get the two trophies for having ten of each gold crown that 's what you would have got, HR is 88 so  not to far from HR100 trophy , after that  I only need arena trophy and the four gold crown trophies so I'm doing the event "Effluvial opera" with it's increased Gold Crown chance, gained two small crowns out of it so far , by the way what's your HR ranking are you nearly at 100.

My small crown drop rate is trash, but I have more than 10 large. I am at HR 70 so really I just been grinding HR50+ for the rarest item in the game (at least for me) : Hero's Streamstone Axe to Augment my SA. The decorations of course are just as rare, but I don't really expect to get those attack decorations any time soon. When I do though I can upgrade my armor completely.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
mjk45 said:

I have 14 crowns 7 small 7 large so I need 3 of each to get the two trophies for having ten of each gold crown that 's what you would have got, HR is 88 so  not to far from HR100 trophy , after that  I only need arena trophy and the four gold crown trophies so I'm doing the event "Effluvial opera" with it's increased Gold Crown chance, gained two small crowns out of it so far , by the way what's your HR ranking are you nearly at 100.

My small crown drop rate is trash, but I have more than 10 large. I am at HR 70 so really I just been grinding HR50+ for the rarest item in the game (at least for me) : Hero's Streamstone Axe to Augment my SA. The decorations of course are just as rare, but I don't really expect to get those attack decorations any time soon. When I do though I can upgrade my armor completely.

I put a link  in the above reply it helps let you know what events give you and the ones with increased Gold Crown chances. I have tried the scorn of the sun quest for , hero stream stone axe but I have been carted either by myself or with SOS teams.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Farsala said:

I put a link  in the above reply it helps let you know what events give you and the ones with increased Gold Crown chances. I have tried the scorn of the sun quest for , hero stream stone axe but I have been carted either by myself or with SOS teams.

Yeah SOS teams suck. After doing Behemoth with randoms, I didn't realize so many people didn't even go for max health or 400+ defense. Been doing quite a bit of Tempered Teostra recently and with randoms I only have like a 80% win rate, which seems high but is a lot lower than I thought it would be.

Spreading the Word

Collect over 50 Guild Cards.

Will probably be the hardest one unless I can cheese it.

Farsala said:
mjk45 said:

Yeah SOS teams suck. After doing Behemoth with randoms, I didn't realize so many people didn't even go for max health or 400+ defense. Been doing quite a bit of Tempered Teostra recently and with randoms I only have like a 80% win rate, which seems high but is a lot lower than I thought it would be.

Spreading the Word

Noticed the guild card comment are you having trouble with it I got mine by sending my card out to everyone on the player list and even though only a few replied each time because  I did it  every time i logged in plus checked it again before logging off I eventually  got there , the funny thing is since reaching fifty the rate of cards  being sent to me skyrocketed typical.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Farsala said:

Spreading the Word

Noticed the guild card comment are you having trouble with it I got mine by sending my card out to everyone on the player list and even though only a few replied each time because  I did it  every time i logged in plus checked it again before logging off I eventually  got there , the funny thing is since reaching fifty the rate of cards  being sent to me skyrocketed typical.

I haven't attempted it at all, thus I only have 4/50 after 130 hours. Once I get HR 100 I will surely see if just sending it to everyone will work.

Around the Network

Platinum #26 Tekken 7

Hadn't played Tekken for almost 6 months so it was good fun playing again and of course getting the platinum.

Greetings all. It's been a while since I posted here. After 8+ years Red Dead Redemption plat is mine :D

VersusEvil said:
Wrapping up Mulaka for Plat #98 (10th since the last update), will be interesting to see the busiest member table when the next update drops :P

I surely wont be in it. Im still playing only overwatch. Stopped trophy hunting for it!

VersusEvil said:
Plat #99 - Donut Country. That was a super short and fun plat (took just over 2hrs), one of the most lighthearted games I've played this year and a genuinely fun game.

It does look fun, do you think it's worth the base price or should i wait for a discount?

Hi. I'm working on Dragon's Crown on my Vita, and I'm just one trophy away from the platinum. It's the one where i have to beat the ancient dragon under 4 minutes on inferno difficulty. Can anyone tell me the minimum level my character should be? I'm 104 right now and i want to do it solo with npc because the framerate on the vita is all over the place and i think no one online wants to deal with that. I'm i still far?

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4