By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

golfgt170 said:

Weird. Im not feeling any shame about any games ive played / platinumed. I prolly did it by mistake. How do i remove hidden games from psn? :(

I think it's a setting on psntrophyleaders.com. I've never done it so I can't give accurate instructions.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
golfgt170 said:

Weird. Im not feeling any shame about any games ive played / platinumed. I prolly did it by mistake. How do i remove hidden games from psn? :(

I think it's a setting on psntrophyleaders.com. I've never done it so I can't give accurate instructions.

wow, i actually fixed it by reading this:

"Just wanted to say that I finally fixed it using that Update Profile button on my profile. Just updating the trophy card etc did not work, even if it added my latest trophies to the profile. Not sure why I didn't see that button before, is it new?Also pretty strange that you'd need to hit that button to fix this problem every time it happens"

It was a site bug... Since i had no reason (or even knew that there was a way) to hide trophies lol... Anyway my PSNTL account, doesnt show "hidden trophies" title under my avatar Q)

Is there a reason why the preference of psntrophyleaders over psnprofiles?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

It's much easier to automatically pull trophy data from psntrophyleaders for the weekly updates. If I recall correctly, there were/are issues with pulling the most up-to-date data from psnprofiles.

January 30th, 2018

VGChartz Trophy League - 2018 Season

Around the Network

Ty for the update Arc. I see that the leaderboard is now showing correctly with 151 plats :)

Latest platinum: PREY
I really don't get ppl. They whine about multiplayer and how we arent getting good SP games. I fail to see why PREY flopped in sales. Ok, it's not that good as BIOSHOCK, but a great game anyways. Terrific atmosphere, music, design and a good story with an even greater ending. I recommend it :D

golfgt170 said:

Ty for the update Arc. I see that the leaderboard is now showing correctly with 151 plats :)

Latest platinum: PREY
I really don't get ppl. They whine about multiplayer and how we arent getting good SP games. I fail to see why PREY flopped in sales. Ok, it's not that good as BIOSHOCK, but a great game anyways. Terrific atmosphere, music, design and a good story with an even greater ending. I recommend it :D

I've got it for 20 euro and I'm going to play it soon. Altough I'll probably skip the platinum, I hate keeping track of a ton of missable collectibles.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Arcturus said:
outlawauron said:

It's much easier to automatically pull trophy data from psntrophyleaders for the weekly updates. If I recall correctly, there were/are issues with pulling the most up-to-date data from psnprofiles.

PSNProfiles protect themselves from being spammed with hundred of profile updates, like we do, by putting a CAPTCHA wall afer a couple of updates in a row.

PSNTL doesn't do that (yet). Let's hope it stays that way.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Finally went back in and got the Persona 5 platinum. That was worthwhile.

February 6th, 2018

VGChartz Trophy League - 2018 Season