By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

By the way, my 10000th trophy is "Lettuce Begin" from Overcooked (a very fun couch co-op game). I guess I'm just getting started?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Started playing Jak and daxter just to complete it but looks like I might go for the platinum. I seen to be making very good progress with the collectables which I thought I wouldn't be bothered with.

Damn iit I was going for PoP Sands of Time platinum and apparently missed one of the 48 sand clouds.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Oh Esquoret knocked me off the top spot, Time to start popping some trophies again!

Around the Network

I am gonna be busy for a little bit with the Bioshock Collection. Played through Burial at Sea first and now going through Bioshock 1. I do not recommend that for newcomers to the series, but if you have experienced all three games it is a great way to do it. Once I finish Bioshock 1 though I might switch to PC for 2 and Infinite first since I have those already there as of 20 minutes ago, free, due to owning the previous versions. Hmmmmm

I need to join the Bioshock gang but I already have 40 games waiting on my shelf screaming at me to earn their Platinum next :S

WoodenPints said:
I need to join the Bioshock gang but I already have 40 games waiting on my shelf screaming at me to earn their Platinum next :S

Have you played the Bioshock series before?  If not, I strongly suggest giving it a go.  Best game series of last gen if you ask me.  If you have played though, fair enough.

Just got the platinum on Bioshock 1.  Now on to work towards Bioshock 2.

Neodegenerate said:
WoodenPints said:

Have you played the Bioshock series before?  If not, I strongly suggest giving it a go.  Best game series of last gen if you ask me.  If you have played though, fair enough.

Played the first one when it released but never got around to any of the sequels so got them to look forward to :)

WoodenPints said:
Neodegenerate said:

Played the first one when it released but never got around to any of the sequels so got them to look forward to :)

Well in my opinion you played the important one.  The original is my favorite game of last gen and one of my favorite games of all time.  In order for the series I enjoyed Original, Infinite, then 2, in that order.