By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
blabber

You apparently stopped reading my posts. I already stated why I called you gay 3 times already, yet you choose to ignore because you can't seem to interpret what it means. It wasn't for "NO APPARENT REASON". To put it in laymen's term, I think you're as tasteful as your opinion in that game.

I just love the fact that you keep crying out "wahhh you keeping calling me gay for no reason" and "wahh, I'm not a hypocrite yet all evidence proves otherwise", when the answers have been stated MULTIPLE times right in front of your face.

I hope you realized that in your last post you repeated the implications that I called you gay for no reason 5-6 times. You also continously ask how using the word "gay" as a discription to anything would be considered as immature... all this after my walls of text explained it time in and time out... It's as if you've run out of crap to say, as if you've got no more excuses.

It seems like you're just incapable of comprehending. I wouldn't be surprised if you repeat your same words again.

If you say something contruction, I'll be sure to PM you tomorrow, but for some reason I doubt you'll have anything new to say.

I'm going to call it quits for tonight because you haven't come up with anything new, but before I go. I will say one more thing, something even you can probably understand.

Jboy0990, if your life was a videogame, It would look very gay. 

Around the Network

U said it here...

When did you get the idea that I was offended? I simply think that you're a hypocrite, fraud and immature. Alot of people are, deal with it.

EDIT: oh yeah, I also think you're gay. but because I call you gay, it means that I'm mature since we're playing by your rules.

That wasn't sayin if i was a videogame i'd be a gay one ur specifically sayin that u think I'm gay for no reason

And no you're stating that u called me gay to prove a point which u have yet to do. U specifically called me gay when all i said was i think this game LOOKS gay. And no u have no evidence of shit but that ur an asshole and need a life because nothing u say does and will never mak any sense And how would u know anything about my life? Ur sayin that if my life were a game it would be gay but ytu know nothin about me bitch. just shut the fuck up and get a life u stupid ass prick u don't even know what u fuckin said. You specifically said u think I'm gay(not my opinions) Now if thats what u said i wouldn't have said anything back but the fact is u called me gay when i was only stating what i thought about a game not a person dumbass. Now when i say i think a game looks gay that don't offend nobody but when u just call somebody gay yeah thats gonna offend them especially when its directed as a stab at someone which is what u did

Considering this is a trophy league not a sexuality league can we just stop the pettyness over who or anyone being gay is pathetic.
You wanna bitch then message each other then waste space in the forum. Things like this puts people off joining or contributing to what is a solid league that Arcturus works hard on.
Settle your diffrences with your trophys and get gaming :/

So now what's the best combo for PoP in the 14 hit combo trophy?

mattbfg said:
Considering this is a trophy league not a sexuality league can we just stop the pettyness over who or anyone being gay is pathetic.
You wanna bitch then message each other then waste space in the forum. Things like this puts people off joining or contributing to what is a solid league that Arcturus works hard on.
Settle your diffrences with your trophys and get gaming :/

So now what's the best combo for PoP in the 14 hit combo trophy?

then or or .

On Xbox, where X is square, Y is triangle, B is O, and A is X

@Matt
Man i agree but dude just wouldn't shut up
I mean i never directed anything towards him all i said was a stupid game looked gay?

Around the Network

@kyliedog: how many kills do you have right now? What mode are u playin?

Flow said:
Tbone said:
Flow.

I was just wondering how long did it take for u to plat Mk vs Dc.

Took a few weeks with a lot of playing, the kombo challenges are really really hard, but fun. But the 100 online matches were frustrating

If you're going for the platinum, don't hesitate to ask me for any questions you have :)

Well dont know if i am going to plat i would like to but this week i will buy Street fighter 4 and im afraid it will take all my time.

Ooh, can I join?

PSN ID: LordElite. I'll add vgchartz2 on PSN.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

So, is a demo of SF4 coming out? How do the special moves and the blocking work on street fighter? Do you have to guess the moves or there is a list just like on MK?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I got platinum fallout before street IV comes... or I won´t be playing it for like 3 months...

Flow, there´s no word about a demo. The block in street fighter is with the directional (holding back), there´s no pressing button for it.