By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update Arc.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Thanks for the update, Arcturus. Even though I've been a horrible trophy hunter this year.

Well at least you didnt dropped 20 ranks like me :'( 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Did not expect to be on the busiest chart this week. Guess Mind Zero's abundance of silver trophies was more helpful than I thought.

Thanks for the update! I climbed 11 ranks!

Thanks Arc. I'm on track to get the Prototype platinum in the next day or two. Getting platinum medals on all the events wasn't quite as tricky as I thought it would be although there was a few frustrating moments. It's annoying having to hope that the game spawns enemies fast enough and close enough to hit the required score.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
luizje said:
Iveyboi said:

Finally Platinum'd Destiny (334 hours). My most proud gaming accomplishment.

Nice,i platted a few weeks back. It takes indeed a lot of time..

Ready for the new trophies in The Taken King? :P

Thanks!!! Definitely going to get all of the Taken King trophies!!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

LOL. That triple Sound Shapes platinum sure causes an increase.

Found enough people and got the two worlds II platinum. next up Okami and going back to the move games I never finished before like sorcery, move heroes and medieval moves

Finally got my first vita plat which is ragnarok odyssey

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

4 years and 2 months later, 100% in burnout paradise.
Still a lot of people playing online. I was even in a challenges game where we did the 8 players in the baseball stadium (but I already had that trophy).