By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'll go down… Grinding Rayman Legends and playing Dark Souls 2 is a long lonely road...

Around the Network

Oh thanks guys for remembering me to play the weekly city challenge in Smart As. Luckily I have 2 cities to work with, the only I live in and the one I work with, so the platinum should come soon

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Infamous Second Son plat. Dead Nation next. I should plat both ps3 and ps4 versions. Haven't been collecting as much as I usually do.. A buddy of mine started trophy collecting the same time as me and for the last year he has been paying somebody to hack his trophies so now I'm down 60+ platinums from him. Kinda killed my drive but ps4 is gettin me back into it so I should start my trophy whoring again once more games are released for ps4

Well that was unexpected. I was randomly browsing trophies, checking their rarity on my PS4. I noticed that the platinum for 'Mamoru-Kun Curse' has a shockingly high 10% completion. In case you're unaware the game is a bullet hell shooter and the plat is quite difficult, easily qualifying for 5 stars. Most 5 star plats usually have less than 1% completion. I assume most of the people that bought the game are aficionados of the genre.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Jboy0990 said:
Infamous Second Son plat. Dead Nation next. I should plat both ps3 and ps4 versions. Haven't been collecting as much as I usually do.. A buddy of mine started trophy collecting the same time as me and for the last year he has been paying somebody to hack his trophies so now I'm down 60+ platinums from him. Kinda killed my drive but ps4 is gettin me back into it so I should start my trophy whoring again once more games are released for ps4

What motivation does he have for paying someone to hack his trophies?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
Well that was unexpected. I was randomly browsing trophies, checking their rarity on my PS4. I noticed that the platinum for 'Mamoru-Kun Curse' has a shockingly high 10% completion. In case you're unaware the game is a bullet hell shooter and the plat is quite difficult, easily qualifying for 5 stars. Most 5 star plats usually have less than 1% completion. I assume most of the people that bought the game are aficionados of the genre.

Its 2.20% ultra rare on PSNprofiles and on PS3t most people rated it a 10/10 for difficulty. 2.2% is still high for a 10/10 game.

postofficebuddy said:

Its cause the games are not so popular.  Its same thing with this game

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2051-%E3%82%B1%E3%83%84%E3%82%A4-%EF%BD%9E%E7%B5%86%E5%9C%B0%E7%8D%84%E3%81%9F%E3%81%A1%EF%BD%9E-EXTRA

Shump/ bullet hell games are easily hardest genre.

Esquoret said:
Jboy0990 said:

What motivation does he have for paying someone to hack his trophies?

Yeah, that's... that's really dumb.  It's one thing entirely to hack your own trophies, yet still asinine, but to pay someone else to do it?  That's the definition of stupidity.

"Look at my giant e-peen, everybody!"

(I do realize the irony of saying that in this thread)

Square Enix can suck a big fat long lone.  It's a shame my favorite game ever is marred by some really bad game design at times.

1.  That god awful chocobo race is the epitome of stupidity.  I don't know how I ever beat it twice before.  I'm going to see if my friend can do it for me.  He's the type that will somehow beat it in 10 minutes.

2.  I missed an item at the beginning of the game because I took a wrong turn, and now there's a dark aeon with 800 HP blocking my path and preventing me from getting Anima.  I tried to fight it last night and was promptly railed for 9999 against each guy in successive hits before I could do anything.

3.  I'm not even going to waste my time with the lightning dodging lag if I can't beat that damn race.

But hey, at least I got through the butterfly catching...

I just finished Infamous SS, awesome game easy plat maybe a little too easy. Working on Rayman Legends PS4 now and Killzone Shadowfall.

I have been putting off going back to finish Bio Infinite but playing through Burial at Sea 2 has got me back in Bio mode so that will be what I work on next in my PS3 backlog.