By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I was the highest bidder on the first GreatnessAwaits auction until someone lamer with even more trophies outbid me. Didn't take long. Some of you guys might be able to compete though.

Around the Network

I've platinumed The Last of Us too, very proud of it

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

Congrats! Mind sharing how your game went? Any problems with collectible trophies or difficulty trophies unlocking? And how many playthroughs did it take you? (Especially if you had to redo parts due to glitches)

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

Congrats! Mind sharing how your game went? Any problems with collectible trophies or difficulty trophies unlocking? And how many playthroughs did it take you? (Especially if you had to redo parts due to glitches)

I did 3 runs which is the minimum since you have to beat Survivor and Survivor + and Survivor is locked until you beat the game.

I've collected everything in one single playthrough (comic books, firefly pendants, artifacts, conversations, jokes, shiv doors) and unlocked the supplements and all weapons maxed out trophies on the Survivor + run (it's actually impossible to do it in  a single playthrough).

The playthrough where I collected everything I've played completely offline and after deleting the patch 1.01. It's actually 3-4 weeks ago, I don't know if the glitches have been fixed already or not.

Everything unlocked properly expect for the artifacts. In the Winter chapter you got like 7-8 artifacts from Ellie automatically, which the game somehow didn't count. After zooming, reading, flipping all those artifacts in the backpack the trophy finally popped too. The trophy for maxing out Joel's skills was also kinda glitched, but in a good way. It popped when I had to fully upgrade the Shiv skill yet.

So no, I didn't have to redo anything expect for the 5 mins I've spend with Ellie's backpack.

It's a time consuming platinum though. Count with 80 hours at least.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

I did 3 runs which is the minimum since you have to beat Survivor and Survivor + and Survivor is locked until you beat the game.

Two is actually the minimum. You can start a New Game +, complete the first level, and then chapter select to change the difficulty to Survivor.

But congrats on platting it the hard way like a man!

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
Finally joined the 100 club with far cry 3 :)

I'm finding some games are taking me two years to actually get in the mood to play them, finally done mass effect 2 and demon souls and now warmed to la noire but owned these for ages, must of started and stopped 6-7 times each game

Congrats mattbfg! Your just the 4th person to join the 100 plat club in the league. I thought I would beat you to it, but I haven't been popping platinum trophies like candy like I used to. lol. Just not as much free time anymore.

I'm still sitting at 92 plats and still hoping to reach 100 before the PS4 hits. Very close with Dead Space 3 and only the multi left with The Last of Us. And just started the Ratchet & Clank Collection so that should give me another 3 without too much trouble.

badgenome said:
ghettoglamour said:

Two is actually the minimum. You can start a New Game +, complete the first level, and then chapter select to change the difficulty to Survivor.

But congrats on platting it the hard way like a man!

Oh, well, nevermind. Those were 3 playthroughs of pure awesomeness.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Most wanted, Mafia 2 and Spec ops the line free next month for ps+ EU

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/17/playstation-plus-in-august-need-for-speed-most-wanted-mafia-ii-more/

Tbone said:
Most wanted, Mafia 2 and Spec ops the line free next month for ps+ EU

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/17/playstation-plus-in-august-need-for-speed-most-wanted-mafia-ii-more/

I fucking love this shit so much. I literally either buy a must have game day one or I play Plus stuff between my purchases. I used to buy older games but since E3 2012 Plus got so I awesome, that I always have something great to play.

Looking forward to play Mafia II and Spec Ops and to get trophies with Lego LotR.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

@hideok I thought a backlash would come from you months ago at some stage, we are getting very slack and old haha
ratchet and clank trilogy is great nostalgia game and tidy 3 plats with 1 crap trophy (r&c 1 million bolts) so shouldn't be long till we race to 200 plats :p