By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Good to know that I'm still the sexiest (n.69).

Got the most difficult platinum so far (Nino Kuni) and the easiest (Lego Batman 2- vita) in the last 5 days.

Whoever is going for the platinum for Ni no Kuni, my advice: DON'T. So not worthy it. Almost ruined my good memories of one of the best games I've ever played.

Around the Network
naruball said:

Got the most difficult platinum so far (Nino Kuni) and the easiest (Lego Batman 2- vita) in the last 5 days.

Whoever is going for the platinum for Ni no Kuni, my advice: DON'T. So not worthy it. Almost ruined my good memories of one of the best games I've ever played.

What do you mean Ni no Kuni plat's is difficult?  Got it a while ago but didn't remember it was hard.  Some grinding in the end for ingredients and what not, but it was not hard.

DareDareCaro said:
naruball said:

What do you mean Ni no Kuni plat's is difficult?  Got it a while ago but didn't remember it was hard.  Some grinding in the end for ingredients and what not, but it was not hard.

You're right. Wrong word. Easy as hell, but also a motherf* grindfest. Taming 250 familars, getting all the bloody ingredients for the recipes, especially the scrolls of truth is something I don't even wanna think about.

naruball said:
DareDareCaro said:
naruball said:

You're right. Wrong word. Easy as hell, but also a motherf* grindfest. Taming 250 familars, getting all the bloody ingredients for the recipes, especially the scrolls of truth is something I don't even wanna think about.

Grindfest is the word indeed... lol

HideoK said:

Approximately how many hours did the multiplayer take you? Did you do a lot of match quitting to skip days/weeks?

Just wanna give you a second opinion other than DareDareCaro's "20 hours".

If he didn't skip a game, he would have played 168 games. Each game runs for a maximum of 15 minutes on Supply Raid mode. But to include the SLOW loading time, it does take 15 minutes for the whole process of a game. Suvivors mode may be faster, though, if one team dominates. However, you'll probably be playing Supply Raid to ensure that you have got the chance to complete your missions. So let's settle at 15 minutes for the maximum time you'll spend anyway.

168 x 15 = 2520 minutes = 42 hours.

Personally I skipped around half the matches, so my time was probably around 20 hours (it certainly felt like it).

I played it from July 4th to July 9th - so that's 5 days of effort.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
HideoK said:

Approximately how many hours did the multiplayer take you? Did you do a lot of match quitting to skip days/weeks?

Just wanna give you a second opinion other than DareDareCaro's "20 hours".

If he didn't skip a game, he would have played 168 games. Each game runs for a maximum of 15 minutes on Supply Raid mode. But to include the SLOW loading time, it does take 15 minutes for the whole process of a game. Suvivors mode may be faster, though, if one team dominates. However, you'll probably be playing Supply Raid to ensure that you have got the chance to complete your missions. So let's settle at 15 minutes for the maximum time you'll spend anyway.

168 x 15 = 2520 minutes = 42 hours.

Personally I skipped around half the matches, so my time was probably around 20 hours (it certainly felt like it).

I played it from July 4th to July 9th - so that's 5 days of effort.

Lol.  Maybe you're right and I played way more than 20 hours but I loved it so much that was a breeze.  BTW supply raid ends before the timer almost every game too.

Got 100% on Machinarium! It's a cute little game, but some of the puzzles can be super hard.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

DareDareCaro said:
naruball said:
DareDareCaro said:
naruball said:

Grindfest is the word indeed... lol

Ni no Kuni has a lot of grinding, but it's far from the grindfest of something like the White Knight Chronicles games, or Star Ocean 4. Mortal Kombat has a lot of grinding, too, but that's a game that doesn't require you to be at the controller to do anything.

mysticwolf said:
Got 100% on Machinarium! It's a cute little game, but some of the puzzles can be super hard.

Yeah, Machinarium is a fun little game that definitely can have some challenging puzzles. As long as you don't go to a guide, it's a satisfying 100%. Of course, it helps having played it on the PC before :P

Finally joined the 100 club with far cry 3 :)

I'm finding some games are taking me two years to actually get in the mood to play them, finally done mass effect 2 and demon souls and now warmed to la noire but owned these for ages, must of started and stopped 6-7 times each game