By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

yeah i really need help on prince of persia before i throw my controller through my screen lol. Ok I have over 340 light seeds but when i go back to the temple to activate the third power it doesn't do anything. And elika keeps tellin me to go back to the temple even though i'm already there. Plz help!!!!

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Around the Network

DunnDunn try lookin on Gamefaqs for a guide

Maybe u should try activating the other power first

FYI: I don't know if I will be around here much longer. It appears to me that (edit: some of) the children individuals who moderate this forum, in their infinite wisdom, have decided that banning everybody for any and all reasons is a conducive atmosphere for keeping the fanboys in check. You can be banned at random for not posting anything useful, while half the other posts on this forum are completely not useful, you can be banned because a perfectly relevant comment or comparison upset some random asshole, and maybe you can be banned for just being here.

So I'm tired of mods deciding to subjectively ban. If someone doesn't like what you are posting for whatever reason, they can just not read it.

Anyways, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. The leading option right now is to go around reporting every little post I happen to see that contributes nothing to the thread or forum. The irony is that will probably get me banned as well.

This is the one thread on this site that I still like, so I will probably continue to add to the discussion, but odds are pretty good that one of the children carrying tasers will ban me permanently for some asinine reason...

fadetoone said:
FYI: I don't know if I will be around here much longer. It appears to me that the children who moderate this forum, in their infinite wisdom, have decided that banning everybody for any and all reasons is a conducive atmosphere for keeping the fanboys in check. You can be banned at random for not posting anything useful, while half the other posts on this forum are completely not useful, you can be banned because a perfectly relevant comment or comparison upset some random asshole, and maybe you can be banned for just being here.

So I'm tired of mods deciding to subjectively ban. If someone doesn't like what you are posting for whatever reason, they can just not read it.

Anyways, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. The leading option right now is to go around reporting every little post I happen to see that contributes nothing to the thread or forum. The irony is that will probably get me banned as well.

This is the one thread on this site that I still like, so I will probably continue to add to the discussion, but odds are pretty good that one of the children carrying tasers will ban me permanently for some asinine reason...

according to your profile, your a little child too... so I think it's time you grew up.

anyways, you or I may not see it, but people who get banned get multiple warnings to cut the offending actions out (although, there are a few exceptions, like spam advertisements and such) If they can't follow the rules that are clearly posted, then they will get banned. It's pretty simple. I happen to like the fact that people can't run around and be complete idiots on this site. If I wanted that, I'd go read IGN, gamefaqs, or some other un-moderated forum.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:according to your profile, your a little child too... so I think it's time you grew up.

anyways, you or I may not see it, but people who get banned get multiple warnings to cut the offending actions out (although, there are a few exceptions, like spam advertisements and such) If they can't follow the rules that are clearly posted, then they will get banned. It's pretty simple. I happen to like the fact that people can't run around and be complete idiots on this site. If I wanted that, I'd go read IGN, gamefaqs, or some other un-moderated forum.

Clearly, my profile that shows I'm 27 (older than you) indicates that I'm a little child too, but your statement only helps solidify my point.  I will admit I should clarify my comment to "some of the individuals who moderate this forum."  I'm sure it's not the case for many of them, including yourself (if gamedb admin even counts).

I agree, I don't mind rules if maintained non-subjectively.  Although I will say having a rule that effectively states you can't talk bad about the site is kind of silly.  I'm sure Hitler and Stalin had similar rules.

But in any case, I don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into a discussion about politics, so if you have any further comments, you are welcome to PM me (you know, before I get banned for relating this site to Hitler, or something).

i dont know what that has to do with the thread.

on topic - be scared people in front of me be very scared.

Max King of the Wild said:

lol

mtlca66 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

lol

im expecting on getting a plat this week. and last night i got a bunch of warhawk. granted the most of em were bronze