By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Naw i passed that but I'm on Burn Em Out

I skipped this level cuz i couldn't do it before but now I'm stuck on the part where u go in the tunnel

I can't even come up frm behind a box without gettin my head shot off and I'm out of smoke grenades so idk wtf to do

Around the Network

Yeah HideoK dude i actually tried to get my 50 posts to join i didnt know it wasnt even necessary

But i agree at least 50 posts and at least 50 or 100 trophies/trophy points

HideoK said:
@ Ail
hehe. I think you have about a month and a half to tie or even pass me. My next platinum trophy will definitely be Resident Evil 5. And I'm thinking Killzone 2 might be #12 depending on how much I like playing it and how long it takes to reach General rank online. Could be a looooong time.

Woot !

I should be able to get at least 2-3 platinums in that time ( CoD:WaW, Ferrari Challenge, LBP maybe if I finally decide to buy it and maybe Alone in the Dark too).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
HideoK said:
And thanks again to Arcturus for updating & managing this successful trophy league. He could be busy collecting trophies himself for 3-4 hours instead of compiling trophy data for 167 gamers.

Perhaps we should make a new rule to have a minimum of 100 trophies or 100 trophy points to be in the league. That way it shows you are serious about trophy collection. It would save time on data collection on at least 25 people and out of those 25 I think I have only seen 3 or 4 post additional comments in the league.

I wonder how long NeoRatt has been sitting at 2 trophy points. Seems like a waste of time to compile data for people who are inactive and have such a low total.

What are your guys thoughts?
Does a 100 trophy point minimum sound like a good idea? Or maybe 100 trophies because its not as simple for someone to do the math to tell when they are ready.

We probably shouldn't eliminate anyone who currently has over 100 trophy points though. Especially Tbone. He is very active with and currently has 90 trophies

I would make it 50 at most, 100 trophies or event points  is actually a lot for people that do not game a lot ( yeah there are some :P)

PS : Stop getting platinum trophies ! Gamefly is going to hopefully send me CoD:WaW at the end of week and that will be my next plat to tie you !

Yea, 50 trophy points at most. I only have 1 PS3 game with trohpies, but I like seeing where I stand compared to other people. I don't comment often either since I don't buy/rent a lot of games with trohpies. However, I do read this thread every couple days.

I'll never get in the top 20, but I could break the top 50 since I like to complete my games. The only reason I don't have a platinum on Burnout Paradise is because I don't have a USB camera.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

@HideoK
Thanks and I like your plan with the 50 trophies or points. We should see what arcturus wants to do and in the past I think he said that he was going to stop at 200 members.

My next platinum maybe Killzone 2, if not the RE 5.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network

HideoK.

I agree with u but i think we should give new members a chance to prove them selfs say a month if they stay at same trophies or post they shouldnt be included.

Damn man

Ur right i dont wont to

but i guess ill have to

@Jboy0990

That part before you enter the tunnel leading for the last bunker? I ran out of smokes before getting there too, and there is what i did:

If you think you didn't got them before, backtrack the level and you can find smoke grenades in that housings where the japanese kept the machine guns

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

@Flow
Ok i'll see what i can do
Right now I'm playin Magic ball tryin to get that gold =p

My PSN ID is Alazam79...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"