By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Update on New Years thanks for your continued work on this Arc.

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Thanks for the first 2013 update!
Hope we all have a good PS3 gaming year - before the likely release of PS4 in 2014.

I think 2013 will be the final & best year yet for PS3 gaming. The first 6 months of the year is stacked with awesome games! Perhaps the reason for all these games being realeased in the first 6 months is to beat the arrival of the PS4. My guess is Sony will aim to release PS4 in Q4 of 2013 around the same time as the next Xbox. Whether manufacturing will allow that remains to be seen.

Finished #7 on the 2012 Season leaderboard with a 2158 point increase
It was a good year for me to catch up on my backlog & I'm almost all caught up, just a few I'd like to play before February & March bring out even more.

Happy New Year everyone!

Tbone said:
Finally beat Hard core on Dead space 2. Now i gotta go through Zealot mode also

Congrats Tbone! Clearing that mode is one of my favorite gaming achievements. I wonder if Dead Space 3 will have it again?

Daily Reaction: PS4, Sony Exclusives, Gaikai and More in 2013
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/01/01/daily-reaction-ps4-sony-exclusives-gaikai-and-more-in-2013/

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Tbone said:
Finally beat Hard core on Dead space 2. Now i gotta go through Zealot mode also

Congrats Tbone! Clearing that mode is one of my favorite gaming achievements. I wonder if Dead Space 3 will have it again?

Seriously, congrats Tbone on completing hard core mode on Dead Space 2. That is the only trophy preventing me for earning the platinum. I attempted hard core mode three time, each time making it just before the recommended first save point in Chapter 7, before giving up.

@Hideok

see this ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dead-space-3/achievements/

@Arcturus

Watch this walkthrough

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=E2E5D6FDF42271AE

Thx for the update

Getting to the first save point in Dead Space 3 hardcore was the toughest imo. I didn't have much problem from then on. I think my first save was around chapter 4? Been awhile.

11th for the year and I joined in May but being in the league has kept me motivated to go after plats and talk about it here and seriously had me step up my trophy game. Had 4 plats when I joined now 23 and all games I enjoyed except Resistance Burning skies that game was awful.

Kylie props for the Vanquish plat those challenges are no joke.

Happy new year all

KylieDog said:
dj2one said:

Kylie props for the Vanquish plat those challenges are no joke.

To be honest after reading how hard they meant to be I was expecting harder, I didn't even die on a couple of them.  The others were just hard but doable if careful until a wave in each where the difficulty spiked upwards.  Number of times I died on wave 4 of mission 6...but only needed 4 attempts at wave 5.

I guess my main prob was I had put the game down for a while than tried to go back and finish the challenges and they were kickin my ass since I was Vanquish rusty.