By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thx for update Arcturus. I rarely disagree with your ratings but UMVC3 is 5 star plat.

Around the Network

Damn Dark Odin 3 plat in a week and those arnt technically easy too.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

in brotherhood and spelunkers I had one bronze trophy left por platinum.

woot on the busiest members list!! and high five to ethomaz for also platting Castlevania: Lords of Shadows!!!

@Dark Odin
Congrats on being the first to break 100 plats! :)

And I didn't realize Plants vs Zombies Vita had a plat. I might not have spent so much time to 100% the PSN version if I knew that. Doh!

@Tbone
Congrats on SCV plat and looks like you tied me again on Platinum points!! Well, I should have another 3 points next week if I can get people to challenge my scores in SSX as that's the biggest hurdle I have left with the badges. 

Is anyone still playing SSX?

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
platted Casltevania: LoS, my proudest plat!!! not because it was difficult, but it was one of the best games I've played and was seriously one of the most underrated games this gen!!!

Castlevania: LOS was one of my proudest plats too and I agree it was very underated. It was one of the biggest surprises for me this gen, since I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. Just can't say the same about the DLC, that was a letdown.

HideoK said:
@Dark Odin
Congrats on being the first to break 100 plats!

@Tbone
Ah, looks like you tied me again on Platinum points! I should have another 3 points next week if I can get people to challenge my scores in SSX as thats the biggest hurdle I have left with the badges. Anyone still playing SSX?

I have SSX... got it for 10 bucks a couple months ago, but it's as of yet unopened.  I just now played/finished FEAR 2 and started Far Cry 2.  Figured I'd attack a couple of my older entries in the backlog :P

HideoK said:
@FadetoOne
What are you playing lately?

Funny, I answered your question before I even saw this.

I did also recently finish the campaign in Twisted Metal... finished Spirit Tracks on the DS (awful, awful Zelda game) and started FF4 The After Years on PSP.

I was thinking the other day how great it would be if trophies came out for PS2, or even better if they came out with PS1! I would love to have that record of all the games I've played dating back to PS1.

If you guys could go back to the PS1 or PS2 days and there was trophies what would be your most sought after or proudest platinum?

Mine would likely be Final Fantasy VII platinum
I did everthing there was to do in that game. Heck, after there was nothing left to do I even used a GameGenie to bring Aries back to life. It was a little glitchy playing as her in the final dungeon and I remember having Sephiroth in my party too. The game would usually freeze and crash with Sephiroth in the party. lol.

HideoK said:

I was thinking the other day how great it would be if trophies came out for PS2, or even better if they came out with PS1! I would love to have that record of all the games I've played dating back to PS1.

If you guys could go back to the PS1 or PS2 days and there was trophies what would be your most sought after or proudest platinum?

Mine would likely be Final Fantasy VII platinum
I did everthing there was to do in that game. Heck, after there was nothing left to do I even used a GameGenie to bring Aries back to life. It was a little glitchy playing as her in the final dungeon and I remember having Sephiroth in my party too. The game would usually freeze and crash with Sephiroth in the party. lol.

I could only imagine if the Everquest game for PS2 had trophies, as I played the game for about 4 years and almost every day, so I put a good couple thousand hours into the game.

My most sought after platinum, if they had trophies, would be Final Fantasy Tactics or Final Fantasy XII, as I remember putting hundreds of hours into those two games.

thanks hideok!

and for me too it´d have to be FF XII, hundreds hours spent in that game to get every weapon and every minigame and EVERYTHING! I´d love an HD version of it.