By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@KylieDog
I know you like horror games. Have you heard of Slender? It's only available for PC/Mac currently.
Just read a good article about horror games and Slender on IGN. I hope it comes to PS3.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/18/why-horror-games-arent-dead-and-buried

Around the Network

on thats psnprofiles site what time zone does it use for the trophy timetable. it says ive never got a trophy between midday and 8 pm which is complete bull thats most of my trophies

WOOOO Little Big Planet Karting Beta!!!

Xenostar said:
WOOOO Little Big Planet Karting Beta!!!

Haha, same here!

I jumped 4 spots wow, I'm taking a little break to play Max Payne 3 that game seems to be stingy with trophies I'm on like Chapter 4 and not even a story related trophy has popped yet. Also there is no way I'm trying to plat MP3 there are some crazy difficult trophies on that. Just got a Vita so will try to Plat Gravity Rush and UC GA

Around the Network

Quite beyond me how people got plat on Motorstorm Rc in matter of days. Are people really that good or do i just suck at the game lol.

Tbone said:
Quite beyond me how people got plat on Motorstorm Rc in matter of days. Are people really that good or do i just suck at the game lol.

Just stop using Ninja Gaiden controls and you will be fine!

trying to plat arkham asylum but those combat challenges are killing me :(

I finally got around to cleaning up 100% sync in SP and played the MP to obtain platinum in AC Revelations. I really enjoyed it sometimes, but at the same time playing against lvl 50's and getting smoke bombed every 30 seconds ruined my enjoyment. Only took me 5 hours and 50 min to hit lvl 20 though and easily got the rest of the trophies along the way.

@Ail - I crushed your high score in Chest Capture. I scored 8200 in 1 round w/out bonuses! I believe you were half that

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

I don't what is meant to be hard about it?  Through the the entire campaign only things that provided any real challenge were the stunt tracks and maybe 2-3 single lap time trials.

The free DLC cars can help, though each was only free for the week it was released, but they not needed.

BTW how is campaign for Binary Domain?  Not interest in multiplayer but is campaign/story any good?

Dunno why i struggle at it, seems like i had the game forever.

Story is quite interesting actually.