By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Tbone
Well I haven't played Resistance Burning Skies... yet. Haven't platted a 1 star game in a long time actually.

Edit: Just checked, my last 1 star plat was Trine 2, but before that it was Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands way back in May of 2010.

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Disappointed with Dead Space 3 gameplay segment at E3!!

It feels something more like Gears of War as a third-person action shooter - conventional rapid-firing guns (where's the strategic dismemberment?), co-op action-oriented firefights, taking cover and rolling around, and even the macho talk with that new guy is annoying. I mean it would be the section they've chosen to show, and the way in which they played... But at the moment it's such a turn off.

Bummed to hear the co-op character is so annoying and lame with the macho talk. I really have high hopes for Dead Space 3.

So what game is recommended for my next playthrough? I have Darksiders and De blob 2, which one is easier or better?

MANUELF said:
So what game is recommended for my next playthrough? I have Darksiders and De blob 2, which one is easier or better?

I recommend de Blob 2, considering you just finished Dante's Inferno and Darksiders might feel a slight bit similar, due to the nature of the combat. Darksiders is definitely going to be the better of the two, though.

KylieDog said:

Cheers, I was actually pretty close to it ages ago but my old PS3 broke and I couldn't back-up the save due to copy lock, managed to retrieve it recently with a bit of help from PS+ though, was getting multiple trophies pop at once a few times after transfering it.  Kinda of cheated on the trials, had a macro controller borrowed off a friend to program the hardest parts, so all I'd need do for example is LP, LK, MP then hit the macro for a set of specials I programmed, just some normal links were hard though.  Gonna try for SSFIV at some point but got some online stuff for that still to do, half my fighters not C ranked yet, the crummy half.  Playing Skyrim for now.

They have macro controllers still?  I had a joystick with macros but one of the patches killed it.

Around the Network

what difficulty is the Skyrim platinum? That's the only one I have besides inFamous.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
what difficulty is the Skyrim platinum? That's the only one I have besides inFamous.

Skyrim is considered a 2 star difficulty in the league.

So what happens if I join this? is it basically just a leaderboard?

mysticwolf said:

Yes, is only that

OT: Is my sig too big? I got a warning from a mod(sega4life) to change it :S

MANUELF said:
mysticwolf said:

Yes, is only that

OT: Is my sig too big? I got a warning from a mod(sega4life) to change it :S

): that's not exciting. not for me at least. I'm not too competitive.